Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 11. Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 11. Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 11.Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevaplar 6. Ünite (OPEN YOUR HEART)
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 75
2. Match the following pictures with the complaints. Compare your answers with your classmates.
- Picture 1: B
- Picture 2: D
- Picture 3: A
- Picture 4: C
3. Match the appropriate response with each complaint in the pictures.
Picture 1: b. I could have studied more for the exam.
Picture 2: c. You should have done your homework.
Picture 3: d. They could’ve been nicer to the new student.
Picture 4 : a. I should have worn my coat outside.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 76
4 Work in pairs and match criticism with the situations.
( 2 ) a. You should have been more patient in the traffic jam yesterday.
( 3 ) b. You should have locked the doors!
( 1 ) c. You should have been more careful while cutting the onions!
( 4 ) d. You should have respected the elderly.
5. Read the situations under each picture and write sentences as in the examples:
1. He must have done something bad.
2. He can’t have completed everything.
3. He might have lost a document.
1. People must have left the city.
2. They can’t have been outside.
3. They might have evacuated the city.
1. She must have tried to cook something.
2. She can’t have tidied the kitchen.
3. She might have baked a delicious cake
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 77
6 Listen to the following dialogue between a student and his advisor teacher and underline the correct word or phrases
1. Mike’s grades have fallen dramatically this term.
2. Mike will enter the university exam this year.
3. Mike’s best friend lives in Budapest.
4. Mike’s Physics teacher had an ear operation
7. Listen again and answer the following questions.
1. He should have tried harder. / He shouldn’t have lost his motivation.
2. They thought it would be fun.
3. He must’ve sent the letter to the wrong address or something.
4. Mr. Johnson had an ear operation
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 78
10 Listen to the statements and circle the one you hear.
1. She might’ve gone to downtown.
2. They could’ve talked to me about that problem.
3. We should’ve taken the first left to arrive at the house.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 79
11 Read the lines of a dialogue between a call center agent and a customer and put them in the correct order.
- ( 1 ) Customer : Good morning, I have a complaint about my mobile phone. I boughtit a month ago and now, its camera is gone
- ( 7 ) Customer : No, thanks. I’ll take it to the service today. Have a nice day
- ( 5 ) Customer : Yes. I have spilled some coﬀee on it.
- ( 3 ) Customer : I have tried that twice, but unfortunately, it is the same
- ( 2 ) Call center agent : Hello, madam. Something wrong must have happened. Could you please check the settings of your mobile?
- ( 6 ) Call center agent : Oh, I see. You shouldn’t have spilled any liquid on it. And if you had done so, you should have brought the phone to the mobile phone Technical support service immediately. Or, you could have tried to dry it before you used it again. Now, it may be late, but still you can take it to the nearest service. Anything else I could help with?
- ( 4 )Call center agent : Has the phone fallen or have you spilled any liquid on it?
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 80
14 Read the letter written to an Advice Column and fill in the blanks with the vocabulary items. Then, answer: Why is Desperately Lonely angry with his / her family?
- Because his / her family moved to another city
Dear Advice Guru,
Something really bad happened. We moved to another city because my mother changed her job! I still feel terrible about this. In my hometown, I had a lot of good friends. We used to study and spend time together all the time. My best friends were there, too. Whenever I was in trouble, I had best friends to talk about it and they were always able to 1. sort out that problem. My mother never told me about her plans, so I was shocked! We moved here three months ago and I haven’t had a new friend, yet.
My life here seems 2. unbearable. I can’t stand living in this city. This city is smaller and it 3. lacks social activities. There are only three big shopping malls! Although it is by the sea and there are a lot of cafés to go, I have no friends, so they are useless. My mother keeps telling me that I will get used to living here, but I don’t think so. People here are really 4. communicative and talk too much. They try to interact with me all the time, asking many questions. I don’t like to be 5. inquired ! I don’t answer their questions most of the time and my parents get mad at me! What should I do? Please help me. Best, Desperately Lonely
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 81
15 Now, read the reply of Advice Guru and insert the sentences.
Dear Desperately Lonely,
I can see your point. It must have been really difficult to leave your friends and life there, in your hometown. I’m sure you have been missing every moment of your previous life. However, you need to move further! Let me first explain your mistakes a bit. You should have made new friends. 1. c. If you had been open to changes, you could have met new people there. Considering your sincere statements in your letter, you must have been very rude to these kind people there. People must have been very polite and friendly there because they tried to interact with you although you didn’t answer their questions. You must have hurt their feelings doing so. 2. b. They could have mistreated you because of your attitude, but fortunately, they didn’t. Please, consider my objective statements to get used to your new environment. Now, when it comes to the next steps to be followed, all I can say is to be yourself! As you mentioned in your letter, you used to have many friends in your hometown. This means you are a friendly and easy going person. 3. a. You can continue your relationship with your previous friends via telephone or the
Internet. . You can occasionally visit each other, too. Please, look around and find new friends who will change your mind about the new city. People around make a place bearable. You may even love this city more soon! So, keep calm and stay positive!
16. Answer the following questions.
1. Because her mother changed her job.
2. Students’ own answers (Kendi cevabınız)
3. The city is smaller, she has no friends and people talk too much.
4. Communicative and friendly. Students’ own answers
5. She should have made friends. She should have been nicer to others. She should have been open to changes.
6. She should look around and find new friends who will change her mind about the new city. She should keep calm and stay positive.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 82
17 Work in groups of four and criticize the attitude of Desperately Lonely using the prompts
1. He / She should have been more patient.
2. He / She shouldn’t have been disrespectful.
3. He / She should have tried harder to make friends.
18 Complete the sentences to express the possible results of Desperately Lonely’s behaviors.
1. People might have misunderstood her/ him.
2. His parents could have helped her/ him.
3. His/ her old friends should have called him/ her.
4. He/ She must have felt frustrated.
5. He/ She should have had a more positive attitude.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 84
21 Listen and correct the wrong word or words in each statement below
1. The resident of the apartment is a businessman.
2. Mr. Cohen watched TV when he came back from dinner with his boss.
3. The suspect stole things from Mr. Cohen’s study.
4. Mr. Cohen is a well-respected businessman.
22. Listen again and fill in the blanks with the objects in the picture in exercise 20
- (water) pitcher
23. Work in pairs. Look at the pictures and predict what might / could / must have happened in the pictures.
1. The child might have made his mom angry.
2. The employers could have failed at a project.
3. He must have slept poorly last night.
4. She must have gotten some good news.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 85
25 Read the news excerpts about mysterious past events and answer the following questions.
1. Because an important person was killed and the police wanted to find the murderer.
2. Her having a camera in her hand when the assassination occurred and her cool behaviors after the shooting.
3. Students’ own answers
4. It is a big ship which sailed in 1860 for the first time, had many owners, involved in a mysterious missing crew event.
5. Students’ own answers
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 86
26 Match the underlined vocabulary items with their definitions.
( f ) 1. assassinated
( c ) 2. profound
( e ) 3. submit
( a ) 4. purchased
( d ) 5. floating
( b ) 6. log
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 86
THEME 6 ATTENTION
1. Rewrite the following sentences using the prompts in parentheses.
- People should have cared about the world and shouldn’t have ruined the environment.
- I could have stayed home.
- Mary shouldn’t have been rude to the new teacher.
- I could have taken a cab.
- He should have apologized
2. Read the situations and match them with the conclusions.
( b ) 1. After the game last night, Jack seemed quite frustrated.
( e ) 2. I don’t know, but I think Hale decided to move to a bigger city.
( d ) 3. Cemil looks really happy. He is holding an envelope in his hand.
( a ) 4. Kareem was yelling at his friend on the phone this afternoon.
( c ) 5. I couldn’t reach Sheila. Maybe, she is at the pool.