11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı cevapları tarafımızca itina ile hazırlanmıştır. Sevgili öğrenciler 2019/2020 Eğitim Öğretim yılında 11.sınıflarda okutulmakta olan Cem Yayınları Sunshine 11.Sınıf İngilizce ders kitabı cevaplarına sayfamızdan ulaşabilirsiniz. Bu yazımızda 11.Sınıf Sunshine İngilizce ders kitabı 7.Ünite cevaplarına ulaşabilirsiniz. 11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders kitabı toplam 10 Üniteden oluşmaktadır. Sevgili öğrenciler öncelikle ödevlerinizi kendiniz yapmanız sizlerin gelişimi açısından oldukça önem arz etmektedir. Takıldığınız yerlerde veya ödevlerinizi kontrol etmede sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz Cem yayınları 11.Sınıf İngilizce ders kitabı cevaplarından faydalanabilirsiniz.
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 88/99/90/91/92/93/94/95/96
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları 7. Ünite FACTS ABOUT TURKEY Cem Yayınları Sunshine
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 88
1. Do you think you know Turkey? Take the quiz.
- When was the Republic of Turkey founded?
a. 1920 b. 1923 c. 1919
- Which of these countries doesn’t share a border with Turkey?
a. Greece b. Russia c. Iran
- Choose the correct order (earliest-to-most recent).
a. Roman Empire, Byzantine Empire, Ottoman Empire, Republic of Turkey
b. Republic of Turkey, Ottoman Empire, Roman Empire, Byzantine Empire
c. Ottoman Empire, Roman Empire, Byzantine Empire, Republic of Turkey
- Which of the following wonders of the World is located in Turkey?
a. The Hanging Gardens
b. The Colossus
c. The Temple of Artemis
- Where is the oldest shipwreck in Turkey?
a. Arhavi, Artvin b. Çeşme, İzmir c. Kaş, Antalya
- Which archeological site in Turkey was chosen as a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
a. Alacahöyük b. Çatalhöyük c. Hashöyük
- Of all the places on Earth, Turkey is most prone to what?
a. Tornados b. Volcanic eruptions c. Earthquakes
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 89
4 Match the pictures of monuments from Turkey with their names.
- 1. c, 2. b, 3. a, 4. d
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 90
6 Listen to a lecture from an architecture class and put the topics in chronological order
- 1. d, 2. c, 3. b, 4. a
7. Listen again and write T for true and F for false.
( TRUE ) 1. A commission was formed by the government to choose the location of Anıtkabir.
( FALSE ) 2. Professor Jansen designed the plan of Anıtkabir when he was in Turkey.
( TRUE ) 3. The Youth Park was one of the locations considered by the commission.
( FALSE ) 4. Rasattepe was the new name given by Mithat Aydın to Anıttepe.
( TRUE ) 5. One of the winners of the project was Professor Emin Onat.
( TRUE ) 6. Different types of marble and travertine were used in the construction.
( FALSE ) 7. There are four parts in Anıtkabir.
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 91
10. Read the travel guide and match the pictures with the underlined places.
- a. the Temple of Artemis
- b. travertines
- c. hot springs
- d. antique theater
1. Read the travel guide again and complete the chart.
|remained under the Roman
|has a temperate climate||Pamukkale|
|was the 3rd largest city||Ephesus|
|was built on top of a castle||Pamukkale|
|experienced an earthquake||Ephesus|
|has pools for people to bathe in||Pamukkale|
|had one of the Seven Wonders
of the World
|is one of the World Heritage
12. Answer the following questions.
- It was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
- Because later history is not clear.
- It was one of the seven churches of Asia that are cited in the Book of Revelation.
- They are terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water.
- It is in total about 2,700 meters long, 600 meters wide and 160 meters high. It can be seen from the hills on the opposite side of the valley in the town of Denizli.
- The hotels were demolished, the road was removed and replaced with artificial pools and wearing shoes in the water was also prohibited to keep the travertines natural
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 93
IDIOM / PROVERB OF THE WEEK
miss the boat: a. fail to take the advantage of an opportunity because of slow actions
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 94
15 Listen to a tourist talk to an agent at a tourist information desk in İstanbul and tick the names of the places you hear.
- Süleymaniye Mosque √
- Topkapı Palace √
- Anıtkabir √
- Gelibolu √
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 95
16 Listen again and circle the correct alternative for the following statements.
- You can’t visit Topkapı Palace on …………………… .
a. Saturdays b. Tuesdays c. Wednesdays
- Museum tickets are …………………… .
a. 40 liras b. for free c. available at the tourist info desk
- Topkapı Palace …………………… .
a. is the best tourist attraction in İstanbul
b. was very important for the Ottoman Empire
c. doesn’t attract this tourist much
- After İstanbul, the tourist is going to visit …………………… .
a. Gelibolu b. Van c. Ankara
18. Listen to the underlined words in the following sentences and tick the correct box.
- She was angry with her Students. strong
- I was lost in that foreign city. weak
- I’m from Okinawa, Japan. weak
- It’s sunny but cold. strong
- She can do it better than others. weak
- I am cold. Please close the window strong
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 96
20 Work in pairs. Use the prompts and interview with your friend about the places he / she has visited to gain detailed Information.
Name of the place: Kaş
Where it is: Antalya
Where you can visit: Beaches
What you can do there: Swim, scuba dive
What it is famous for: Sea
When it is best to visit: Summer
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 97
23. Read the text and insert the sentences.
1. c, 2. a, 3. d, 4. b
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 98
24 Read the text again and complete the summary with ONE word from the text
25 Circle the correct answer.
- Hagia Sophia has NOT served as a ……….. .
a. mosque b. church c. library
- What is the significance of Hagia Sophia in terms of architecture?
a. It shows the elements of Greek architecture.
b. It is believed to alter the history of architecture.
c. It represents both Byzantine and Ottoman architecture.
- Seville Cathedral is ……………. than Hagia Sophia.
a. larger b. smaller c. older
- When Hagia Sophia was converted into a mosque, ………… .
a. new Islamic mosaics were completed
b. Christian features were kept
c. Islamic characteristics were added
- Blue Mosque and Suleymaniye Mosque are also very important mosques in that they …………. .
a. are visited by many Muslims in Ramadan to pray
b. are more popular than Hagia Sophia to attract more tourists
c. have been the principal mosques of Istanbul since 1616
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 99
26 Work in groups of three. Match the pictures of the historic sites from Turkey with their names. Then, share what you know about these places using the prompts.
- Picture 1: b
- Picture 2: d
- Picture 3: c
- Picture 4: f
- Picture 5: a
- Picture 6: e
THEME 7 ATTENTION
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 149
1 Complete the dialogue with the questions in the box.
2. Write questions for the following responses.
1. Q: When was British Museum built?
2. Q: Who were “Hamlet” and “Othello” written by?
3. Q: How many tourists visit that monument each year?
Sevgili Öğrenciler Cem Yayınları Sunshine 11.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı 7.Ünite cevapları bu şekildedir. 11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders kitabı diğer ünite cevaplarına aşağıdaki linkten ulaşabilirsiniz.