Pasifik Yayıncılık 9.sınıf İngilizce ders kitabı toplam 10 üniteden oluşmaktadır. Sizlere ödevlerinizi yapmada yardımcı olmak amacıyla Pasifik Yayıncılık 9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevaplarını üniteler halinde hazırladık. Bu yazımızda 9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı 8.Ünite Cevaplarına değineceğiz. Öncelikle ödevlerinizi kendiniz yapmanız sizler için oldukça önemlidir. Takıldığınız yerlerde ve ödevlerinizi kontrol etmede sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz Pasifik Yayıncılık 9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevaplarından faydalanabilirsiniz. Pasifik Yayıncılık 9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı 8.Ünite Cevapları şu şekildedir;
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Pasifik Yayınları Sayfa 94/95/96/97/98/99/100/101/102/103
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Pasifik Yayınları 8.Ünite ( Emergency and Health Problems )
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Pasifik Yayınları Sayfa 94
1. Look at the pictures. What’s the matter? Use the words in the boxes and tell the problem.
- He’s got a cough.
- She’s got a fever.
- She’s got the ﬂu.
- He’s got a toothache.
- She’s got a headache.
- He’s got a backache.
- The dog’s got a broken leg.
- She’s got a sore throat
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Pasifik Yayınları Sayfa 95
3. Listen to the dialogue and answer: What should we do when there is bleeding?
- We / You should stop bleeding frst. If somone gets a cut in their hand, you should put a piece of cloth or tissue on it
4. What emergency situations does the doctor advise? Listen and tick.
5. Listen again and write the answers to these questions in your notebook.
1. We must dial 112 if there is an emergency situation.
2. When someone faints, we should frst check if the person is still breathing, then alert medical personnel and position the person properly.
3. If a person is not breathing, we should do CPR.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Pasifik Yayınları Sayfa 97
8. Read the text and write the main idea of it.
- When people live in safer houses, fewer people will die in the event of earthquake.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Pasifik Yayınları Sayfa 98
9. Find words from the text to match with these definitions.
1. broken pieces of stone and brick from buildings when they are destroyed: rubble
2. to fall down suddenly: collapse
3. to break into small pieces: crumble
4. to strike lightly: tap
10. Write the answers to these questions in your notebook
1. The earthquake has crumbled the houses and damaged the roads.
2. No, they can’t.
3. No, they haven’t.
4. Civilians have helped survivors out of the rubble.
5. They have sent text messages and tapping sounds.
6. They have to bring food, blankets, clothing, towels and water
11. Complete the sentences with the verbs in the present perfect.
1. They haven’t had (not have) breakfast this morning.
2. The teacher has given (give) us a lot of homework today.
3. Have all the guests arrived (arrive) ?
4. Mum has cooked (cook) a delicious dinner for Dad’s birthday.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Pasifik Yayınları Sayfa 99
12.Imagine you have seen an accident. Report what has happened in a few sentences
- There has been an accident. Two cars have hit each other. I have dialled 112 and called an ambulance. The driver of the red car has got out of the car, but I think he has broken his arm. He is in pain. The other driver has got trapped inside the car. He has got minor injuries.
13. Answer: Which number do you dial in case of emergency in Turkey?
- We dial 112 in case of emergency in Turkey.
14. Listen to the emergency call and complete these sentences.
1. Fatma needs an ambulance .
2. Her sister has fallen down the stairs .
3. Fatma’s sister is 60 years old.
4. Fatma’s sister can’t move.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Pasifik Yayınları Sayfa 100
15.Listen again, guess and match the health terms with their definitions. There is one extra choice.
1. awake (f )
2. blood pressure ( d )
3. to breathe (e )
4. medication (b )
5. pill (c )
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Pasifik Yayınları Sayfa 101 / 102
18. Read the dialogues and match the photographs with them. Then, read the headings below and write the suitable heading for each dialogue.
1 Making an Appointment
– Hello, how can I help you?
– I would like to make an appointment with Dr. Smith, please.
– What would you like to see him for?
– I need my annual physical check-up and also have a shoulder problem. It is aching.
– Dr. Smith has openings next week. Are you free on Monday or Tuesday?
– I’d better see him on Tuesday afternoon.
– We will schedule you for next week on
Tuesday at 3 p.m.
2 Visiting a Patient
– Hello, I am here to visit my sister.
– What is your sister’s name?
– Her name is Annette Simmons. She
is going to have a baby.
– Oh, congratulations! Yes, I see here Ms Simmons is in the maternity ward. Do you need directions?
– Yes, please.
– She is in the east wing. Take this elevator to the 3rd floor and walk down the hall. Then make a right turn. She is in room 304.
3 Seeking Help
– May I help you, sir?
– Yes. My wife has a strong headache and we need help immediately.
– When did it begin?
– It began last night. She feels dizzy and she refuses to eat anything.
– OK. Let’s check your blood pressure, ma’am. I think you have high blood pressure. You should have a seat and we will get a doctor to see you right away.
4 Seeing the Doctor
– Hi, doctor. I came today because I’ve got flu and I need a checkup.
– I often have the flu. What causes the flu?
– Viruses cause it. You can catch the virus in the air or from people. You should be careful about it. Let me examine you. Your temperature is normal. You don’t have a fever.
– What should I do?
– You’d better take a long rest when you catch the flu. Antibiotics won’t cure the flu.
– My knee hurts as well. I think I walked a lot and it was injured.
– When did the pain start and does it still hurt now?
– About 2 weeks ago and yes, it still hurts.
– You should put ice on it and I will prescribe you some pain medication.
– Thank you, doctor!
19. Read the dialogues again and write true (T) or false ( F).
1. If you take some medicines, you can get over the ﬂu. FALSE
2. Your temperature is not normal when you have a fever. TRUE
3. If you kiss someone with the ﬂu, you can catch the virus. TRUE
4. Dr Smith can see some patients this week FALSE