9.Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları (Teenwise) (8.Ünite)
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 98
1a. Match the phrases with the pictures.
- 1. I / 2. G / 3. A
- 4. J / 5. C / 6. B
- 7. D / 8. H / 9. E / 10. F
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 99
2. Tick the things you do when you have the Flu.
- drinking herbal tea
- eating chicken soup
- taking vitamin C
3. Listen to the dialogue between the doctor and Anita.
Who says these sentences” Write ´’D’ for the doctor and ´A’ for Anita.
1. D 2. A 3. A 4. A 5. D 6. D 7. A
4. Look at the sentences below and listen to the dialogue again. Which of them are the doctor’s advice for Anita?
- You should stay in bed.
- You shouldn’t go to school.
- You had better take lots of liquid.
5. Look at the problems and advice boxes below. Fill in the dialogues using the phrases from the boxes. Make necessary changes as in the example.
- had a backache / see a doctor
- cut my fnger / put a plaster on it
- sprained my ankle / put an ice pack
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 100
1. Brainstorm the health problems of teenagers.
- eating disorders
- sleeping disorders
- sports injuries
3. Read the column in Teen World magazine. What is it mainly about? Choose the correct option.
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 101
4. Read the letters again and write who says these sentences, Alison or Will.
- 1. Alison 2. Will 3. Alison
- 4. Alison 5. Will 6. Will 7. Alison
5. Read Teen : World’s advice and write what Alison and Will should / shouldn’t do.
- Alison should keep up with her diet programme.
- She shouldn’t eat junk food.
- She should learn to manage her time.
- She should walk round a park near her house.
- She should be positive about herself and enjoy the way she looks.
- Will should be patient.
- He should only use his own medicine.
- He should keep his hands away from his face.
- He shouldn’t let acne control his life.
- He should love himself and try to have fun as a teenager
6. Complete the sentences with the highlighted words in the health column.
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 103
1. Read the questions and choose the correct options.
1. b 2. a 3. c 4. b
2. Read the leafet. What should you do after you’ve prepared your frst aid kit?
- You should keep your frst aid kit within easy reach.
- You should store the contents of the frst aid kit at room temperature.
- You should check the contents regularly and replace missing items or medicines.
- You should check the expiration dates of the contents.
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 104
1 Match the phone numbers of the emergency services in Turkey with the photos.
1. C 2. B 3. A
2 Search the Net for the emergency service numbers in the UK, the USA and EU countries.
- The UK – 999
- The USA – 911
- EU countries – 112
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 105
5. Match the emergency situations with the appropriate help.
1. c 2. a 3. b
6. Listen to the telephone conversations between the callers and emergency call operators. Choose the correct picture for each dialogue.
1. b 2. a 3. a
7. Listen to the dialogues again. Who says these sentences? Write “C” for the caller and “O” for the operator.
1. O 2. O 3. C 4. O 5. C 6. C
8 a. Work in pairs. Put the sentences in the correct order to make a dialogue.
- (1) Operator : Ambulance service. What’s your emergency?
- (2) Caller : My little daughter has just fallen off her bike. She has a terrible pain in her right leg and she can’t move.
- (3) Operator : Don’t let your daughter move. What’s your location?
- (4) Caller : Bryan Park, 6th Avenue.
- (5) Operator : Help is on the way. Don’t panic.
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 106
1.Here are some club rules in Edgewood High School. Match the clubs with their rules.
1. c 2. d 3. a 4. b
2. Look at the pool rules of the swimming club in Edgewood High School. Make sentences as in the example
- You mustn’t engage in rough play.
- You must shower before entering the pool.
- You mustn’t bring food or drinks.
- You mustn’t run in the pool area.
- You must remove any jewellery before entering the pool.
3A. Look at the equipment and match them with the suitable clubs in Edgewood High School.
1. D 2. E 3. A 4. B 5. C
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 107
5. The Fire Busters Club in Edgewood School prepared a leafet about fre safety. Read the leafet quickly and choose the best title.
b. Be Fire Safe
6. Read the fre safety leafet and complete the sentences with the highlighted phrases.
1. smoke detector
2. electrical items
3. escape routes
4. fre drills.
5. Fire Department
7. Read the leafet again and choose the right option.
1. c 2. a 3. b