“9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları (Teenwise) (9.Ünite)”
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 110
1 Match the party types with the pictures.
1. E / 2. A / 3. C / 4. D / 5. B / 6. G / 7. F
2 a. Work in pairs. Write the party types next to the related words.
- slumber party
- fancy dress party
- graduation party
- barbecue party
- birthday party
- surprise party
- farewell party
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 111
3. Listen to the people inviting friends to the parties. Write the correct numbers.
a. 2 / b. 1 / c. 3
4. Listen again and fill in the missing parts of the conversations
- up to
- ’d love
- it / calling
- that sounds
- don’t / along
- Sorry / make
- maybe / time
5. Write true (T) or false (F).
- FALSE (Maths)
- FALSE (her parents)
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 112
1a. Gina is going to give a party. Put the pictures in the correct order. Then, match them with the sentences.
- A. 5 / B. 3 / C. 7 / D. 4 / E. 1 / F. 2 / G . 6
- C They are going to do the cleaning up.
- D She is going to prepare games and CDs.
- G They are going to make the beds.
- B She is going to cook.
- F She is going to do shopping.
- A She is going to sing and dance with her friends.
- E She is going to invite her friends.
b. What kind of party is she going to give?
- Slumber party
2. Read the invitation letters and match them with replies. Then, write the names of the receiver and the writer to the replies
- 1. C / 2. B / 3. A
- A. Hale / Earl B. Andrea / Rain C. June / Lana
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 113
3 Read the letters and replies again. Write true (T) or false (F).
- FALSE (for her friend)
- FALSE ( her delicious cake)
- FALSE ( starts in the evening)
4 Look at the invitation letters and match the highlighted words or phrases with the correct parts.
- place 7 /date 6 / greetings 1 / time 4 closing line 8
- subject 2 / additional note 3 / details of event 5
5 Match the speech bubbles with their replies.
- 1 . d / 2. c / 3. a / 4. f / 5. e / 6. b
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 116
1 Match the words with the pictures. Then write countable (C) or uncountable (U) in the boxes.
- 12 four U / 14 coconut C / 2 egg C / 20 cheese U / 15 chicken U / 1 cake U
- 17 tomato C / 18 pepper C / 13 orange C / 6 bread U / 10 biscuit C
- 19 apple C / 16 banana C / 5 rice U / 9 fsh U / 8 sugar U / 7 salt U
- 4 strawberry C / 11 yoghurt U / 3 beef U
2 Look at the pictures. What can you buy from these shops?
- I can buy apples, bananas, etc. from the green grocer’s.
- I can buy beef and chicken from the butcher’s.
- I can buy sugar, salt, rice, etc. from the grocer’s.
- I can buy bread from the baker’s.
- I can buy books from the bookshop.
- I can buy a magazine from the newsagent’s.
3a. Listen to people shopping in different stores. Number the sentences in the order you hear.
- Dialogue 1 : 2, 1, 3
- Dialogue 2 : 3, 1, 2
- Dialogue 3 : 2, 3, 1
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 117
b. Match the pictures with the dialogues.
- Dialogue 3 / Dialogue 1 / Dialogue 2
4. Listen again and choose the correct answers.
- Dialogue 1 : 1. b / 2. a
- Dialogue 2: 3. a / 4. b
- Dialogue 3 : 5. b / 6. a
5 a. Complete the dialogue using the following statements.
- c, a, e, b, d
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 118
1 Match the words with the pictures.
- 1. c 2. h 3. a 4. f 5. g 6. e 7. b 8. d
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 119
4 a. Read the text and match the sentences ad with the gaps (1-4)
- a. 3 b. 1 c. 4 d. 2
b. Match the topics with the paragraphs.
- A. 3 B. 1 C. 4 D. 2
5 Read the text again. Answer the questions
- It takes months before the celebrations.
- They are going to celebrate at the end of January.
- Because it is the colour of the festival.
- You can buy clothes, accessories, kites and candies.
- Because they are going to have a great time during the festival.
- They join celebrations and buy things.
6 Guess the meanings of the highlighted words in the text. Then, use them to complete the sentences below.
2. get ready