9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları (Teenwise) (4.Ünite)
SAYFA 50 İNGİLİZCE DERS KİTABI CEVAPLARI
1a. Label the picture with the given words.
- 1: hill / 2. lake / 3. mountain / 4. forest / 5. desert / 6. river / 7. waterfalls / 8. beach / 9. ocean / 10. island
1b. Fill in the blanks with the geographical features above.
- 1: hills/ 2. lake / 3. Mountain / 4. Islands/ 5. Waterfalls / 6. Desert / 7. Forest / 8. Ocean / 9. Beach/ 10. River
2. Listen to a quiz show on TV. …
- The Masai / The Apaches / The Maori / The Aborigines / The Huli / The Sioux
3. Listen to a quiz show again and circle the correct option.
- 1. always / 2. everyday / 3. often / 4. usually / 5. always / 6. rarely
SAYFA 51 CEVAPLAR
4. Listen again and fill in the chart about the tribal people.
- Qusetion 1 : swim / Paint faces / Wash hair / Name of the tribe : The Huli
- Question 2 : Swim / Go canoeing / Dance – Sing / Name of the tribe : The Maori
- Question 3 : Swim / Ride horses / Climb trees / Name of the tribe : The Sioux
5. Work in pairs. Ask the questions to interview your partner about his/her daily activities. Put the words in order.
- What time do you get up on weekdays ?
- Do you have breakfast every morning?
- How do you go to school?
- When do you check your e-mails?
- Do you do your homework everyday ?
- How often do you brush your teeth ?
SAYFA 52 CEVAPLARI
1. Match the pictures with the natural disasters.
1.d / 2. c / 3. e / 4. g / 5. a / 6. b / 7. f / 8. h
2. Read the definitions and fill in the blanks using the words in exercise 1.
1.Volcanic eruption / 2. Earthquake / 3. Avalanche / 4. Landslide / 5. Flood / 6. Hurricane / 7. Drought / 8. Tsunami
SAYFA 53 CEVAPLARI
3. Read the interviews and answer the questions.
- It is about natural disasters.
- Trees fall down, cars drift away and things fly in air.
- Tsunamis occur.
- They stay away from the rivers banks, trees and electrical wires.
- No, they are not. They allow nature to take its course.
4. Read the interviews again and write (T) or false (F)
- False (She talks to the people from different countries.)
- False ( Houston becomes like adirty river after heavy rains.
- False ( They have many landslides during a year.
- False (They live under hard conditions.)
- False ( You can see lots of tourists in Nepal)
5. Find the highlighted word groups in the interviews and circle the correct option.
- 1. sudden / 2. much / 3. free from danger / 4. regular / 5. either / 6. volcano
SAYFA 54 CEVAPLARI
7. Read the paragraph and match (1-4) to (a-d).
- 1. c / 2. d / 3. b / 4. a
SAYFA : 56
1a.Fill in the blanks with the words in the box.
- 1. run / 2. talk / 3. fall / 4. catch / 5. dive / 6. feed / 7. travel / 8. climb / 9. jump
1b. Match the pictures with the jobs below.
- 1. wildlife photographer / 2. police officer / 3. explorer / 4. park ranger / 5. zoo keeper / 6. fire fighter
SAYFA : 57
3. Listen to three ads on the radio. Number the jobs in the pictures as you hear.
- 2/ 3 / 1
4a. Listen again and fiil in the missing parts with the words as you hear.
- 1. climb / 2. travel / 3. swim/jump / 4. talk / 5. dive / 6. fall
4b.Choose the best option to describe the types of the jobs.
- b : They are adventurous jobs.
SAYFA : 58
1. Look at the pictures of the people and match them with the sentences.
- 1. B / 2. C / 3. D / 4. A
3. Work in pairs. Look at the photos of Hasan, an explorer in Africa. Answer the following questions.
- He is a desert / near the ocean / in a hot and dry place / in a rocky area.
- He travels by bike.
- He travels alone.
- He sleeps in a tent. / He sleeps outside.
4. Read the text about Hasan. What can he do ? Tick his abilities.
- cycle through desert / travel alone / fix his bike / survive hard conditions
SAYFA : 59
5a. Read the text again and match the paragraphs (A-F) with the questions (1-7). There is one extra.
- 1. E / 2. C / 3. F / 4.A / 5. D / 6. Extra / 7. B
6. Read again. Match the highlighted words with their definitions.
- 1. documentary / 2. take off / 3. journey / 4. desert / 5. long sleeved / 6. live on the edge