9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları (Teenwise) (1.Ünite)
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 9
1 Fill in the missing parts with countries and nationalities of the famous people in the pictures below.
- He is Jackie Chan. He is from China. He is Chinese.
- Ronaldo is from Portugal. He is Portuguese.
- Kate Winslet is from England. She is English.
- Rafael Nadal is from Spain. He is Spanish.
- Nicole Kidman is from Australia. She is Australian.
2 a) Find the jobs and write them
- 1. Actor / 2. Architekt / 3. Chemist / 4. Engineer
- 5. Instructor / 6. Musician / 7. Scientist / 8. Waitress
b) Choose the correct words above to fill in the blanks.
1. Aziz Sancar is a scientist.
2. Jackie Chan is an actor.
3. She is a Waitress at a café.
4. A chemist works in a laboratory
3 Match the words with the pictures. Use a or an with the words.
- g 1. an umbrella / f 2. an ID card / a 3. a mobile phone,
- b /4. a passport / h 5. a wallet / d 6. a notebook
- c 7. a pen / e 8. a map
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 10
4 Read the dialogue and answer the questions.
- a. Gabriela is from Australia.
- b. He is 22 years old.
- c. She is an engineer.
5 Match the halves to make sentences.
- Pierre is from France
- Gabriella is an instructor.
- Canberra is the capital of Australia.
- Sophia is twenty three years old.
- Pierre studies acting.
6 Read the statements and write true (T) or false (F).
- FALSE ( Pierre is from France. Gabriela is from Australia. Sophia is from Portugal.
- FALSE (He is from Lyon)
- FALSE ( She is an engineer.)
7 Choose the correct option.
- Hi Sam
- I’m fine. Thank you.
- Not bad.
- Bye!See you tommorrow
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 11
8 Put the words in the correct order using to be am – is – are.
- My teacher is from England
- We are at home.
- I am seventeen years old.
- My pencils are in my bag.
- Katy and I are friends.
9 a) Read the information and answer the questions.
- His name is Alex.
- He is seventeen years old.
- He is from Greece
- He is Greek.
10 Look at the information in the chart about the people’s personal belongings in their bags and complete the sentences. Use have got / haven’t got or has got / hasn’t got.
- Emily has got a city map.
- Mert hasn’t got a notebook.
- Simone and Pedro have got student ID cards.
- Emily and Simone haven’t got a bottle of water.
- Pedro hasn’t got a mobile phone.
- Simone has got an umbrella.
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 12
1 Complete the sentences with the words from the box.
- The people are very friendly and polite in Japan.
- The streets are crowded with people at the festival time.
- The life in big cities isn’t safe. It is dangerous.
- The landscape of the Pyramids at sunset is stunning.
- The Italian food is delicious, especially the pizza.
2 Complete the sentences to do the puzzle.
- Across 3. My father’s daughter is my sister.
- 6. My mother is my grandmother’s daughter.
- 7. My uncle’s wife is my aunt.
- 8. My father’s brother is my uncle.
- Down 1. My mother’s son is my brother.
- 2. My mother’s father is my grandfather.
- 4. My father’s wife is my mother.
- 5. My father is my mother’s husband.
3. Complete the dialogue with the suitable words or phrases.
- Tourist : Excuse me, how can I get to the bank?
Woman : It’s near here. First of all, go along the street and take the first turning on the right then cross the street and turn right. It’s on the left.
- Tourist : Oh! Thank you so much.
- Woman : You’re welcome!
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 13
4 Read the texts quickly and match the cities with their countries.
- Sydney b
- Agra c
- Bracelona a
5 Read the texts again and answer the questions.
- a. Barcelona is full of tourists.
- b. The building La Sagrada Familia is interesting.
- c. She is in Australia to study at a language school.
- d. Australia has got different cultures
- e. India is amazing and lovely
6. Read the statements and complete the sentences with necessary information.
- The people are very friendly in Barcelona.
- The Opera House is the symbol of Sydney.
- Sydney is a city in Australia.
- Indian food is delicious.
- The TaJ Mahal is a gorgeous building in Agra
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 14
7. Fill in the gaps with the possessive adjectives (my-your-his-her-its-our-their).
1. I have got a brother. His name is Joe.
2. What’s her nationality? – She is Spanish.
3. Mrs. Harwey is our English teacher. We like her lessons.
4. Tina has got twins. Their names are Lily and Tony.
5. There is a lovely house in town. Its colour is pink.
6. When is your birthday? – It’s in June.
7. I love my new room because it’s big
8. Look at the map. Give the directions.
- B go along the street,take the second tXrning on the right. It’s on the left next to the cafp.
- B take the first turning on the right. It’s on the left next to the school.
9 Complete the text with the correct forms of the verb to be am is are.
- Hi everybody, This is Emily. She is my best friend. Her mum and dad are doctors. They are from Canada. She is a very good friend. She is polite and also funny. She isn’t here now because she is in Canada and I miss her a lot. Who is your best friend?