Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 7. Sınıf İngilizce Kök-e Yayınları Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 7. Sınıf İngilizce Kök-e Yayınları Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere alamancam.com ailesi olarak başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 7.Sınıf Kök-e Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları (1.Ünite) (Sayfa 8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20/21 Cevapalrı)
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 8
2. Look at the photos of the famous people. Match the photos with the paragraphs.
- Yukarıdan Aşağıya 1.Resim : 2. Paragraf
- 2.Resim : 3. Paragraf
- 3.Resim : 2. Paragraf
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 9
3. Read the text and answer the questions.
- He is tall and handsome with dark straight hair and brown eyes.
- Yes, he is handsome.
- She lives in Los Angeles.
- She is slim and beautiful, with blonde hair and green eyes.
- Yes she is. Because she spends money on women’s rights organisations and animals.
- He is an actor and also a film director.
- He is tall and a little plump.
- Jim’s hobby is painting. Tom collects typewriters from all over the world.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 10
1.Match the words in the box with the pictures.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 11
2. Complete the sentences. Use the words in the box in Activity 1.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 12
1. Listen to Emre talking about his family. Write the names of the family members next to each description.
- beautiful / blonde hair / green eyes / not selfish : Ela (His Mother)
- tall / handsome / short and dark hair / honest / punctual : Mehmet (His Father)
- plump / headscarf / easy-going : Hatice (His Grandmother)
- curly hair / green eyes / cute / outgoing : Nil (His Sister )
- short and dark hair / hardworking : Emre
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 13
2. Listen again. Mark the sentences as True (T) or False (F).
1. Emre’s father is slimmer than his mother. FALSE
2. Emre’s mother is more punctual than his father. FALSE
3. Nil is more outgoing than Emre. TRUE
4. Nil’s friends are taller than Nil. TRUE
5. Emre’s grandmother is more easy-going than his mother. TRUE
6. Nil is more hardworking than Emre. FALSE
3. Read the sentences. Match each sentence with the correct adjective.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 14
- She is slimmer than me.
- She is more generous than me.
- She is funnier than me.
- She is more outgoing than me.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 15
1. Complete the sentences. Use the comparative form of the adjectives.
- more easy going
- more punctual
- more hardworking
- more energetic
2. Put the words in the correct order and make sentences.
- What does your father like?
- He is handsome with dar hair and brown eyes.
- What is she like?
- She is generous and she likes helping people.
- He is more outgoing than his sister.
- She is slimmer than me because she is on a diet.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 16
1. Read the text quickly. Who is Katie’s best friend?
- Her mother is her best friend.
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 17
2. Read the text again. Answer the questions.
- She is from England.
- She lives in London.
- Yes, she has got a sister.
- He is a doctor.
- He is tall and handsome.
- She loves and respects all of her students.
- She is slim and very beautiful with straight dark hair and brown eyes.
- Yes, she is punctual.
3. Read and listen. Mark the sentences as True (T) or False (F). Correct the false sentences.
1. Mr. Jones has got short straight black hair. FALSE (hasn’t got straight hair / has got curly hair)
2. My teacher is polite, friendly and quiet. I love her very much. TRUE
3. My mother is tall and slim. She wears a headscarf. TRUE
4. My cousin is a selfish and stubborn boy. He doesn’t care about anybody. TRUE
5. My best friend is honest. She doesn’t get angry easily. FALSE (is not honest – is easygoing)
6. Sarah is so outgoing. She always comes to class on time. FALSE (is not outgoing / is punctual)
7. My brother is slim. He should lose weight FALSE( He is not slim / He is plum)
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 20
2. Read the text quickly. What is Mark Twain’s most popular work?
- His most popular work is the novel named The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
3. Read the text and mark the sentences as True (T) or False (F).
7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 21
Talk about the personalities of your family members and friends. Roll the dice and move ahead. Make a sentence using that adjective and give your reasons.
- My brother is punctual. He always comes on time.
- My father is generous. He helps poor people.