Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 9. Sınıf İngilizce Pasifik Yayınları Relearn Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 9. Sınıf İngilizce Pasifik Yayınları Relearn Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 9. Sınıf İngilizce Pasifik Yayınları RELEARN Ders Kitabı 6.Ünite Cevapları (BRIDGING CULTURES)
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 70
1. What steps must you take at the airport when you have a flight? Look at the photos, guess and number the photos in order.
- A : 3 / B: 2 / C:1 / D: 4
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 71
3. Listen to the dialogue and answer: How will Gary Wine pay for his flight tickets?
- He will pay at the check-in desk
4. Listen again and answer these questions.
- He will go to Venice.
- He wants two tickets.
- It is at 4:30 p.m.
- They cost £120.
- He will be in Venice at 7 p.m
5. Complete the dialogue.
A : I’d like to book a flight to Tokyo, please
B : When do you want to travel?
A : On the 15th of May.
B : Would you like a return ticket?
A : Yes, I’m coming back on the 30th .
B : How many seats would you like?
A : Just one .
B : It costs $500. How would you like to pay?
A : By credit card
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 72
7. Listen and repeat the words in Part A. Then, listen to the words in part B and circle the words you hear.
1. vet wet
2. love low
3. shave show
4. very wary
5. vest west
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 73
9. Read the first part of a conversation and underline the sentences identifying the cultural differences.
- Sophie: Oh, no! Not again! My flight has been delayed for two hours! Excuse me, do you have the time?
- Matthew: It is a quarter to four. I’ve got the same problem. My flight has been delayed, too.
- Sophie: Really? Where are you going?
- Matthew: I’m going to London. You?
- Sophie: I’m going to İstanbul. My name is Sophie.
- Matthew: I’m Matthew. Nice to meet you.
- Sophie: Pleased to meet you, too. What is the purpose of your trip to London?
- Matthew: I’ll visit my uncle. He works there.
- Sophie: I see. Are you British?
- Matthew: No, I am not. I’m Greek. My uncle is an immigrant. Nowadays a lot of people immigrate to England because there are a lot of job opportunities there.
- Sophie: You are right, but life is difficult in a foreign country.
- Matthew: I know. People in some countries don’t want foreigners or immigrants, so they treat them badly. It is also difficult to make friends with them especially in Britain because they are cold. British people stand far apart from each other when they are talking and they will rarely touch. On British public transport, they prefer silence rather than conversation because they think it is rude to have open conversations in public area. However, Americans would easily start conversations when you look at them. What are Turkish people like?
- Sophie: Turkish people in general are very friendly and hospitable to visitors from other countries. They are lively and cheerful. I moved to İstanbul two years ago and I’m very happy there.
- Matthew: What are you doing there?
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 74
10. Listen to the second part of the conversation and take notes about the specialities of İstanbul
- a lot of places to go
- a lot of things to do
- rich culture
- great art and entertainment facilities
- terrible traffic
11. Read and listen to the dialogue again and complete these sentences.
1. Sophie’s and Matthew’s flight(s) has/have been delayed.
2. Matthew’s uncle is an immigrant .
3. British people wouldn’t start a conversation easily.
4. Turkish people are friendly / hospitable / cheerful /lively .
5. Sophie suggests Matthew should visit the Eiffel Tower /the Louvre / the Notre Dame in Paris.
6. Matthew’s flight has been cancelled
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 75
15 Listen to the dialogue and answer: How much is the lunch?
- It is $16.75.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 76
16. Who says these sentences at a restaurant? Listen again and mark.
- Can I help you? Waiter
- I’d like to have lunch. Customer
- I’d like to have some soup. Customer
- What about you madam? Waiter
- How much is the lunch? Customer
- Can I bring you anything else? Waiter
- The bill, please. Customer
- Would you like to drink something? Waiter
- Would you like a starter? Waiter
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 77/78
19 Read about the cities and write what to see in Venice, Paris and New York.
|the Eiffel Tower
|the Grand Canal
Statue of Liberty
The Museum of
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 79
20 Write true (T) or false (F)
- If you want to be in a romantic city, you should go to Paris. FALSE
- Escargot is a popular French cuisine. TRUE
- You can do shopping in Fifth Avenue. TRUE
- Most tourists go to Venice to eat risotto. FALSE
- If you have a problem in New York, no one will help you. FALSE
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 80
24.Read the three types of airline announcements below. Then, listen to the announcements and write their order.
A. Final boarding announcement ( 1 )
B. Pre-boarding announcement ( 3 )
C. Boarding announcement ( 2 )
25. Listen again and answer the questions.
1. It is 372A.
2. They will ﬂy to London.
3. It is 11.