Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 9. Sınıf İngilizce Pasifik Yayınları Relearn Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 9. Sınıf İngilizce Pasifik Yayınları Relearn Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden alamancam.com ailesi olarak sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 9. Sınıf İngilizce Pasifik Yayınları RELEARN Ders Kitabı 4.Ünite Cevapları (Human In Nature)
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 46
1. Match the words with the photos.
- 1.Sıra Soldan Sağa : jungle / waterfall
- 2.Sıra Soldan Sağa : stream / hill
- 3.Sıra Soldan Sağa : grass / valley
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 47
3. Listen to the dialogue and answer: What will Betty ask her parents to do?
- Betty will ask her family to go camping next summer.
4. Listen to the dialogue again and answer these questions.
1. They have a camping holiday.
2. Kevin goes on holiday once a year.
3. She stays in a hotel during their holiday.
4. He walks, swims, observes the nature and takes photographs.
5. They buy bottled water twice a week.
6. They usually sing songs and Kevin’s mother tells stories and jokes in the evening.
7. They have mosquito and fresh water problem. (Making fre is also a problem if they forget to bring matches.)
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 48
5. What can / cannot they do? Listen again and complete the sentences
1. Kevin can hike and observe the nature.
2. Kevin’s mother can paint beautiful nature scenery.
3. They cannot eat all the plants.
4. Kevin’s father can catch fish.
5. They cannot see anything in the tent without torches
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 50
9. Answer: Are abilities important for success? Why / Why not?
- Abilities are not important for success because if we try hard we can improve our abilities and be successful.
10. Read the text quickly and answer these questions.
- a. Natasha Demkina claims that she can see through people’s skin and their organs.
- b. Master Zhou can heat things with his bare hands.
- c. Wim Hof can stay in an ice bath and run marathons over snow barefoot and climb the top of Kilimanjaro in shorts.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 51
11. Read the text again and write true (T) or false (F).
1. IQ is the most important thing for success. FALSE
2. When you work hard, you can be successful. TRUE
3. Everyone has different abilities. TRUE
4. Natasha Demkina says that she can tell people’s illnesses. TRUE
5. Master Zhou teaches people Kung Fu to cure their illnesses. FALSE
6. Wim Hof broke the world record when he ran marathon over snow. FALSE
12. Answer: What is the main idea of the text?
- If you have determination, you can succeed in every subject
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 52
14. Answer: What does a zoo keeper do?
- He/She takes care of the animals at the zoo.
15. Listen to the text and answer: What days does the zookeeper work?
- She works from Tuesday to Sunday. She doesn’t work on Mondays.
16.Listen again and complete the sentences.
1. Shelia, the zoo keeper, works from 7 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon .
2. Keepers check on the animals at 7.30.
3. They feed the animals at 9 o’clock .
4. They play with the animals at noon.
5. Sheila does gardening in the afternoon / on Monday afternoon.
6. Sheila’s family come together at dinner time every evening.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 53
17. Answer these questions.
- They feed the animals once a day.
- A tiger can eat about 7-8 kilos of meat in a single day.
- A vet gives a check up to the animals twice a week.
- She gets up early and runs a couple of miles to clear her body and head. She does gardening in the afternoon.
- She can’t cook delicious meals
20. Read the paragraph, the newspaper extracts and the word definitions. Then, find the words that match the definitions
a. size, volume : magnitude
b. cause, activate: trigger
c. a place to stay away from bad weather or danger: shelter
d. a person harmed, killed or injured in a crime, accident or disaster: victim.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 54
21. Answer the questions.
- Global warming causes extreme weather events.
- Human beings can reduce global warming, use natural sources wisely and plant trees to prevent natural disasters.
- It ﬂattened buildings and crashed cars and people in Mexico City.
- Because hurricane Harvey hit Texas.
- They become homeless and there is no electricity or clean water