Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 9. Sınıf İngilizce Pasifik Yayınları Relearn Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 9. Sınıf İngilizce Pasifik Yayınları Relearn Ders ve Çalışma Kitabıcevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 9. Sınıf İngilizce Pasifik Yayınları RELEARN Ders Kitabı 2.Ünite Cevapları (Sayfa 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 26 /27 / 28 / 29 / 30 )
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 22
1. What do we call these shops in the photos? Write the correct names in the box. Then, answer: What can you buy from them? Write 3 things.
- 1.Resim : Newsagent : newspapers / magazines / postcards
- 2.Resim : Butcher’s : meat / chicken / sausages
- 3.Resim : Chemist’s : medicine / cosmetics /shampoos / toothbrushes
- 4.Resim : Baker’s : bread / cookiees / cakes /pies
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 23
3. Which places are there in Matthew’s town? Watch or listen to the dialogue and tick ()
- ✓ grocery store
- ✓ baker’s
- ✓ butcher’s
- ✓ restaurant
- ✓ hospital
- ✓ newsagent
- ✓ cinema
- ✓ clothes shop
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 24
4. Listen again and answer the questions.
- Alice lives in the city centre.
- Mathew likes quiet places.
- No, there isn’t.
- She usually goes to the cinema at the weekend.
- Mathew goes to the riverside and has a picnic there
7. Read the text on the next page and answer: Is there traffc in the Castle Street?
- No, there isn’t any traffc in the Castle Street. It is a pedestrain street.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 25
8. Read the text again and answer these questions.
- Because there is a market there.
- There is a market there every morning.
- Because the statue is in the middle of a pond and people throw coins in that pond. / Because it is the statue of the last mayor of the town and everyone liked him very much.
- Because they are famous for the best view in the town.
- They were smaller in the past.
- It is in the Castle Street. / It ıs behind the hotel and the Opera House
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 26
11. Listen to the dialogue and answer: What are the neighbours like?
- The neighbours are friendlier and more helpful.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 27
12. Listen again and write true (T) or false (F)
1. Anna and her family are moving to a new town. (TRUE)
2. There is a big mall in the neighbourhood. (FALSE)
3. The shops in London are more expensive. ( TRUE )
4. The house has a cellar. ( TRUE )
5. Anna’s bedroom is small. (FALSE)
13. Listen again and make a note of the words/phrases that tell location/direction
- a. in / b. around the corner / c. next to / d. opposite
- e. turn right / f. drive ahead / g. drive alog / h. turn left
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 28
16. Read the frst and the last sentence of every paragraph in the e-mail and answer: What is the e-mail about?
It’s about Paula’s holiday.
17. Fill in the blanks in the e-mail with suitable prepositions as in the example.
- Dear Richy,
I’m writing this mail in my hotel room. It overlooks a calm lake. The fabulous hotel is on a grassy green hillside and the view from my window is fantastic. When I come here, I relax and get a lot of sunshine . There are a lot of guests in the hotel. We all enjoy the blue sky and the bright sun. There are beautiful parks and gardens around the hotel. Some guests have day-trips in the countryside. The weather was very nice for the past 5 days, but this morning it is raining very hard and a strong wind is a big problem for the small boats on the lake. So, unfortunately I have to spend a lot of time indoors and of course, I wouldn’t like to do it. The hotel has an indoor swimming pool and a gym. I think I’ll join the ftness classes there this afternoon. I hope it stops raining soon. I’m looking forward to hearing about your
holiday. Are you enjoying yourself? Is the scenery beautiful around/from your hotel? Well, see you in a few weeks.
18. Read the text again and write answers to these questions in your notebook.
- No, it isn’t.
- Because she relaxes and gets a lot of sunshine there.
- Because it is raining and she has to spend time indoors.
- Richy is having a holiday
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 30
22. Answer: What do you do if you don’t know an address
I ask someone for help