Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 9. Sınıf İngilizce Pasifik Yayınları Relearn Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 9. Sınıf İngilizce Pasifik Yayınları Relearn Ders ve Çalışma Kitabıcevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 9. Sınıf İngilizce Pasifik Yayınları RELEARN Çalışma Kitabı 2.Ünite Cevapları (Sayfa 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 /)
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 15
1. Read the text and complete it with comparative or superlative forms of the words in paranthesis.
Now I live in England, but I think my favourite countries are Japan and Mexico, mainly because of the food and the weather. As you know, the weather in England is often very cold, grey and quite wet. In Mexico, it is much hotter (hot), the sky is much bluer (blue) and there is less (little) rain there, so it is lovely. Japan is lovely, also. It gets more rain than (much-rain) Mexico in the summer and it is colder than (cold) Mexico in the winter, but it is still sunnier than (sunny) England. I love my food, so Japan and Mexico are both wonderful countries for me. Mexican food is defnitely the spiciest
(spicy) food and Japanese food is probably the healthiest (healthy) and the most delicious (delicious) food in the world. Language in the countries … for me Spanish is easier (easy) because we learn it at school. Japanese is extremely diffcult. So it is the most difficult (diffcult) language for everyone. If I compare Mexico, England and Japan, I think Mexico is my
favourite. It’s the most relaxing (relaxing) country, and the weather is beautiful. It’s the sunniest (sunny) and the hottest (hot) country, and it has beautiful beaches. I’d like to live there again
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 16
2. Imagine you live in the town in the picture. Describe your environment.
- My town is the most beautiful town in the region. In my town, there are a lot of public buildings They are: Police station, school, fre station, court house, bank, library, auditorium, etc. There is a grocery store, a shopping mall, a gas station, too. They are in the town centre. The houses and the apartments are around the town. We play and ride bicycles in the park. Our school has got a big garden. There is a playing feld in it. We have soccer matches there.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 17
3. Answer these questions about your neighbourhood.
- It is big.
- You can find everything you want to buy. It is too noisy
- Yes, we do.
- They are nice, but we are not very close to them. They are all very busy
- It is noisy.
- There are buses and the underground
- Yes, there is.
- No, I don’t. I’d like to live in a quieter neighbourhood
- Yes, they do.
4. Find the name of the place and write.
- post office
- market / bazaar
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 18
A: Where is the hen vase?
B: The hen vase is next to the lamp.
A: Where is the laptop?
B: The laptop is on the coffee table.
A: Where are the candles?
B: The candles are behind the laptop.
A: Where is the coffee table?
B: The coffee table is in the middle of the room.
A: Where are the ﬂower pots?
B: The flower pots are near the window.
A: What is there next to the laptop?
B: There is a mouse next to the laptop.
A: What is there on the sofa?
B: There are some clothes and a cushion on the sofa.