2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları (Teenwise) (5.Ünite- Inspırational Charakters)
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 37
1. Find the ten words related to appearance and write.
- MIDDLE- AGED
2. Fill in the blanks using the correct words in exercise 1.
3. Match the words to make collocations.
- 1.e / 2. d- b / 3. c / 4. a / 5. b-e
4. Fill in the blanks using the correct collocations in exercise 3.
1. George is a good- looking man. He is always fit.
2. Julia has got dyed hair, but I don’t like its colour.
3. Her green eyes are so attractive. You can look at them for hours.
4. Actually, she doesn’t have dark skin. She sunbathes a lot in summers.
5. Teenagers prefer spiky hair to curly hair.
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 38
5. Read the dialogue quickly and write the questions in the correct place.
- Sue : b. Is he taller than you?
- Sue: c. Does he like wearing sunglasses?
- Brandon : a. What is he doing here?
6. Read the dialogue again and write true (T) or false (F).
- FALSE : ( Brandon doesn’t have a photo of his brother.)
- FALSE : ( His brother if fatter than him. )
- FALSE : (Sue thinks Brandon’s brother is more handsome than Brandon. )
- FALSE : ( He is talking on the phone in front of his car. )
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 39
7. Put the verbs below into the present continuous form to complete the sentences.
- are clapping
- Is – sitting – drinking
- am not holding
- are standing – eating
- are – looking
- are not dancing
- is smiling
- are flying
- is playing
- is taking
8. Ask questions for the underlined words.
- Where is he going after the concert?
- What is your favourite singer wearing?
- What are the dancers eating?
- Where are the musicians staying?
10. Put the adjectives into the correct form.
- shorter than
- bigger than
- the thinnest
- the most attractive
- the most handsome
- younger than
- more good-looking than
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 40
1. Unscramble each of the clue words to fnd the personality adjectives. Then, write the letters in the numbered cells at the bottom.
- DOWN TO EARTH
2. Fill in the blanks using the words in exercise 1.
3. Circle the correct word.
4. Circle the odd one out.
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 41
5. Read the blog quickly and choose the correct option.
6. Read the blog and write true (T) or false (F).
- FALSE : ( You can hear their last single almost on every music channel.
- FALSE : ( They get on well with each other.)
- FALSE : ( She wears strange hats. )
- FALSE : (He doesn’t get any money. He works voluntarily. )
- FALSE : ( She is the most patient one in the band.)
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 42
7. Read the paragraph and answer the questions.
8. Rewrite the sentences using the word(s) in brackets.
- Selena Gomez isn’t as funny as Katy Perry.
- Emma Watson is better than Kristen SteZart in the film.
- Mariah Carey is as rich as Rihanna.
- Avril Lavinge is less friendly than Taylor Swift.
- Bruno Mars is the most imaginative of all.
9. Find the mistakes. Rewrite the sentences correctly.
- Pop singers are more popular than artists.
- Basketball players are the tallest sportsmen.
- Actresses are as good as actors.
- Tom Cox is funnier than Hugh Bixy in the film.