2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları (Teenwise) (4.Ünite- Human In Nature)
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 29
1. Find ten geographical words in the wordsquare and categorize them in the correct column.
- words related to water: ocean, river, lake, waterfall
- words related to land: hill, forest, island, beach, mountain, desert
2. Fill in the blanks using the words below. One is extra.
3. Match the words below to make collocations
- 1. e / 2. f / 3. a / 4. c / 5. b / 6. d
4. Read the statements below and use the collocations in exercise 3 to define them.
- natural disasters
- volcanic eruptions
- heavy rains
- river banks
- safety rules
- earthquakes drills
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 30
5. Read Robbie’s e-mail from a summer camp. Match a-c with the parts of his e-mail.
- a. 3 / b. 1 / c. 2
6. Fill in the blanks with the time expressions in the box. One is extra.
- in the morning
- at 9.00 a.m.
- at nights
- at 6.00 a.m.
- at 7.00 p.m.
- at noon.
- in the afternoon
7. Read his e-mail again and write true (T) or false (F).
- FALSE : ( There is a lake)
- FALSE : (The campers do the cleaning.)
- FALSE ( They sometimes try something new.)
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 31
8. Fill in the blanks using am not, isn’t, aren’t, don’t or doesn’t.
- ‘Where is Mary? She isn’t at home at the moment.’
- Please speak slowly. I am not English. I don’t understand you very well.
- They don’t walk to school every morning. They sometimes ride their bikes.
- Mary & Sue aren’t in the same school.
- Bill isn’t a good runner because he doesn’t practise very often.
- Students don’t use their mobile phones in school.
- The girl isn’t happy because she doesn’t like her birthday presents.
9. Fill in the blanks using the correct forms of the verbs below. One is extra.
- gets dressed
- go shopping
- has lunch
- get up
- takes a shower
- bruch their teeth
10. Put the words in the correct order and rewrite the sentences.
- I take a shower twice a week
- My mum usually makes a cake for me.
- Do you always get up early?
- Julia never eats pasta with cheese.
- He rarely reads an English story book.
- I take a dance class every Sunday
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 32
1. Complete the sentences with the jobs.
- zoo keeper
- wildland fire-fighter
- park ranger
- wildlife photographer
2. Match the pictures with the words.
- a. 6 / b . 3 / c. 5
- d. 7 / e. 11 / f . 9
- g. 10 / h. 2 / i . 1
- j. 4 / k . 8
3. Complete the text using the correct forms of the verbs in exercise 2.
- Jamie is a mountaineer, but he is not a usual one. He lives on the edge most of the time. He is always very careful because he can fall off a high mountain and no one can find him. He travels to different countries to climb the high mountains. He usually makes friends with local people, talks to them and learns a lot about their culture. He can swim like a fish. He dives into lakes and rivers that a lot of people don’t know. He sleeps in a tent during these journeys. He sometimes feeds the small animals in nature with his own hands because he loves them a lot
4. Complete the sentences with the correct words
- long- sleeved
- take off
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 33
5. Read the text quickly. What is it about?
- b. An adventurer in the wild.
6. Choose the correct option.
- b. wildlife explorer
- c. his camera
- a. can live in the wilderness
- c. helps him with the transportations
- a. listen to his radio programmes
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 34
7. Complete the sentences below with can or can’t using the information in the chart.
1. Ozan can feed wild animals and he can climb a mountain.
2. Mary can cycle in the desert but she can’t swim with sharks.
3. Jude can’t feed wild animals or he can’t climb a mountain.
4. Ozan can’t cycle in the desert, but Mary and Jude can cycle in the desert.
5. Jude and Ozan can swim with sharks, but Mary can’t.
6. Mary and Jude can’t climb a mountain, but Ozan can
8. Write questions and answers with “can”.
- Ivanka / cycle?
Can Ivanka cycle?
Yes, she can.
- Judy and Erica / play with dolphins? Can -Judy and Erica play with dolphins? No, they can’t.
- you / sleep in a tent? Can you sleep in a tent? Yes, I can.
- Joseph / make a campfre? Can Joseph make a campfire? No, he can’t.
- Eva / travel alone? Can Eva travel alone? Yes, she can.
- you / go rock climbing? Can you go rock climbing? No, I can’t.
9. Write the adverbs
- easy : easily / hard : hard / bad : badly
- good : well / fast : fast / slow : slowly
- careful : carefully / beautiful : beaytifully / quick : quickly
10. Choose the correct adjective or adverb from exercise 9 to complete the sentences.
11 Write meaningful sentences. Use can and an adYerb as in the example.
- Campers can get up early.
- Divers can swim and dive well.
- Park rangers can carry the animals carefully.
- Fire Fighters can put out the are easily
- Wildlife photographers can wait quietly
- Police officers can drive fast.
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 35
A. Choose the correct option.
B. Fill in the blanks using the correct words from the box.
C. Match the halves to make meaningful sentences.
- 1. c / 2. d / 3. b / 4. f / 5. a / 6. e
D. Choose the correct options.
- 1. a / . b / 3. a
E. Put the words in the correct order.
- Jane never wakes up early.
- They sometimes go on picnics in summer.
- Does she play the piano every day?
- Do you often take the dog for a walk?
- I always brush my teeth before going to bed.
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 36
F. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
- Henna comes from Germany. She lives with her family in a fat. In winter,it gets dark very early and it snows a lot. Most people love skiing there. Children learn to ski at a very young age. In summer, they ride bikes and spend most of the day outdoors. Germany is a beautiful country. Henna enjoys living there.
G. Make questions using the prompts as in the example.
- Does your father drive fast?
- Does Jo play tennis every day ?
- Do Ann and Sue clean the house on wednesdays?
- Do the children watch TV in the afternoon?
- Dou you like dancing?
H. Match the questions with the answers.
- 1. d / 2. g / 3. h / 4. a / 5. e / 6. c / 7. f / 8. b
I. Put the lines in the correct order to make a dialogue.
Sırasıyla : 3 / 6 / 1 / 4 / 5 / 2
J. Rewrite the sentences as in the example.
- He writes well
- Mary runs slowly
- They play cleverly
- Matilda dances beautifully.
- He works hard.
- She sings badly.
- My fathers drives carefully.