2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları (Teenwise) (2.Ünite- My Environment)
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 15
1. Complete the sentences to do the puzzle.
- 1. The cars are in the garage.
- 6. The living room has got a sofa and a television.
- 8. There is a desk and a computer in the study.
- 2. There is a swimming-pool in the garden.
- 3. The bathroom has got a shower.
- 4. There is a wardrobe in the bedroom.
- 5. There are fowers in the balcony.
- 7. There is a fridge in the kitchen.
2. Fill in the gaps with the given words
- Welcome to my world. This is my bedroom. There is a bed near the window and there are two bedside tables next to it. I have got two lamps on them. There are some pillows and my favourite toys on my bed. Opposite the bed, there is my desk. My computer and books are always on it. Next to my desk, there is my wardrobe. I have got two paintings on the wall
3. Choose the correct option
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 16
4. Read the text and tick the true statements.
- a. This house is an interesting house
- d. There are two bedrooms and a living room in this house.
5. Answer the questions.
- It’s a sea shell house.
- There are six rooms.
- He has got a bed, chest of drawers and a mirror.
6. Write the words in the correct columns.
- Bedroom : chest of drawers, bed, mirror
- Bathroom : shower, sink
- Kitchen : fridge, cooker, sink
- Living room : sofa, TV
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 17
7. Look at the picture and complete the blanks with the correct Prepositions.
- 1. There are books in the bookcase.
- 2. There is a painting on the wall.
- 3. The lamp is next to the TV.
- 4. The carpet is under the coffee table.
- 5. The sofa is near / in front of the bookcase
8. Choose the correct words.
- There are
- There isn’t
- There aren’t
- There is
- There isn’t
9. Write positive and negative sentences with there is / there are / there isn’t / there aren’t.
- There is a plant in my bedroom.
- There isn’t a television in the kitchen.
- There are towels in the bathroom.
- There aren’t chairs on the balcony
- There isn’t a garage in the garden.
10. Look at the picture of the kitchen. Ask and answer the questions
- Is there a fridge? Yes, there is.
- Are there chairs? No, there aren’t.
- Are there towels?No, there aren’t.
- Is there a cooker? Yes, there is.
- Is there a sink? Yes, there is
11. Write the plural forms of the words.
- cooker cookers / family families / watch watches / boy boys
- child children / towel towels / balcony balconies / woman women
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 18
1 Read the sentences below and fnd the correct words in the puzzle to complete them.
1. We read books or study in a library.
2. We see a play or a musical at a theatre.
3. We eat or drink at a cafe.
4. We buy food and drinks from a supermarket.
5. A doctor works in a hospital.
6. We see historical objects in a museum.
7. We buy medicine from a pharmacy.
2. Match the adjectives with their opposites.
- 1.c / 2.d / 3.a / 4.e / 5. b
3. Choose the correct adjective.
4. Where are they? Choose the correct option.
- b. They are at a post offce.
- c. She is at a bookshop.
- a. They are at a shopping mall.
- b. She is at a pharmacy
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 19
5. Read the text and answer the questions.
- a. She is from Norway
- b. She is in Paris.
6. Read the sentences and write true (T) or false (F)
- FALSE ( Paris is a perfect city for tourists.)
- FALSE ( Viola sometimes misses her peaceful life.)
7. Write the words under the correct column.
- PARIS : big, old, crowded, lively, busy
- OSLO : small, modern, uncrowded, quiet, safe
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 20
8. Fill in the gaps with the correct object pronouns.
9. Put the words in the correct order and make sentences.
- Is this uncle Bill’s dog?
- This isn’t my teacher’s umbrella.
- Is he Emily’s grandpa?
- When is your mum’s birthday?
- It’s Liya’s room.
10. Fill in the blanks with this, that, these or those
11. Match the halves to make meaningful sentences.
- 1.c / 2. e / 3. d / 4. a / 5. b
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 21
A. Write the numbers.
1. 12 twelve
2. 40 forty
3. 67 sixty- seven
4. 22 twenty- two
5. 118 a hundred and eighteen
6. 305 three hundred and five
B. Read the sentences in the box and solve the family puzzle.
1. Tom is Daniel’s uncle.
2. Emma is Daniel’s aunt.
3. Daniel is Nora’s son.
4. Nora is Michelle’s daughter.
5. Michelle is Daniel’s grandmother.
6. Emma is Tom’s wife.
C. Fill in the blanks with a or an.
- 1. a / 2. an / 3. a / 4. an / 5. a
F. Choose the correct options.
- a / 2. b / 3. b / 4. a / 5. b
2019/2020 9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 22
G. Choose the correct response.
- c / 2. a / 3. b / 4. a / 5. c
H. Read the statements and match them with the functions of’. s
a) ’s = is
b) ’s = has
c) -s = plural
d) ’s = possessive
d 1. My sister’s sons are at school.
a 2. Her family’s Italian.
b 3. David’s got a big house with garden.
d 4. Paul’s her sister’s husband.
c 5. My mum’s uncles are engineers.
a 6. There’s a bank on the corner.
I. Complete the sentences with me, you, her, him, us, it, them.
1. That film id great I love it.
2. She is a new student. I don’t know her.
3. This is Sam. I go to school with him.
4. They are our new neighbours. Let’s visit them.
5. We are at home. Come and join us.
6. This question isn’t easy. Can you help me?
7. Today is your birthday. This party is for you
J. Look at the picture and make sentences using prepositions of place as in the example.
- There is a carpet on the floor.
- There are two vases on the coffee table
- There is a plant in front of the win- dow.
- There are cushions on the so- fas
- There is a lamp between the armchair and the sofa