Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 7. Sınıf İngilizce Kök-e Yayınları Ders Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 7. Sınıf İngilizce Kök-e Yayınları Ders Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
7.sınıf İngilizce Cevapları Sayfa 80 /81/82/83/84/85/86/87
7.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Kök-e Yayınları (6.Ünite/ Celebrations)
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 80 /81
2. Read the text. Match the paragraphs with the photos.
- 1 Couples have a celebration on their wedding anniversary to celebrate their love and marriage. They usually have the celebration with family members and sometimes with their friends. They have dinner together at home or at a nice restaurant. The couple sometimes gives each other a present.
- 3 You can have a celebration after you graduate from school or university. It is very popular in some countries. The host invites the family members or the friends to celebrate the graduation. You can have the celebration in a garden, a hotel or at home. They congratulate the host’s graduation. People decorate the place with some graduation photos and some balloons.
- 2 A birthday party is a celebration of the anniversary of somebody’s birth. Birthday parties are very important in many cultures. For a birthday party, we need nvitation cards to invite people. We need some balloons, candles and a birthday cake. Friends and family members attend the birthday party. The host eats the first piece of cake. The guests bring some presents for the host. They sing a song called ‘Happy Birthday to You’ for the host.
3. Read the text again. Write ‘Wedding Anniversary Celebration’, ‘Graduation Celebration’ or ‘Birthday Party
1. You can celebrate it in a garden or at home.
2. You eat a piece of cake.
3. The couple celebrate their love and marriage.
Wedding Anniversary Celebration
4. You sing a special song.
5. You need one or two photos to decorate the place.
6. You can go out for dinner.
Wedding Anniversary Celebration
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 82
1. Fill in the blanks with the words in the box.
1. I used some balloons and flowers to decorate the room for her birthday party.
2. Erdem started to work at a new school last week. I visited him to congratulate his new job.
3. My son wants a lot of presents for the celebration f his eighteenth birthday.
4. On Saturday, my husband and I went out for the fifth anniversary of our marriage.
5. Wait a second! Our guests are coming. I should go to meet them.
6. I’m very busy today. I’ve got some meetings to attend .
7. I’m angry with you. You didn’t invite me to your graduation celebration.
8. The host of the party was Kate. I thanked her for that great party before I left.
9. I should write invitation cards for my birthday party because I want all of my friends to come.
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 83
2. Listen and circle the correct word.
1. Kerry attended a graduation celebration in Brighton yesterday.
2. Paul congratulated me for my new job.
3. We went out for dinner for the celebration of our wedding anniversary.
4. I should prepare a guest list for my birthday party.
5. I need a lot of balloons to decorate my house
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 84
1. Listen to the dialogues and number the photos.
- a : 2
- b : 1
- c: 3
2. Listen to the dialogues again. Number the sentences.
1. That’s a a great graduation celebration. 2
2. Would you like some juice, Jenny? 1
3. I’m wrapping their present. 3
4. No, thanks. I am full. 1
5. I arranged the decoration. 2
6. I’ll get a sandwich. 1
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 85
3. Match the words with the photos.
- a. 4. wrap a present
- b. 3. organise a party
- c. 5. refuse
- d. 2. fancy shoes
- e. 6. arrange the decoration
- f. 1. have a beverage
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 86
1. Read and fill in the blanks with the word in the box.
1. I’ll get a sandwich . Would you like one?
– No, thanks.
2. Would you like some juice ?
– Just a little, please.
3. Would you like a piece of cake?
– Yes, please
4. Would you like some bananas ?
– Just a little , please.
5. Would you like some coke?
– Just a few , please.
6. Would you like some sausages?
– No, thanks.
7. Would you like some cookies ?
– Just a few, please.
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 88
1. Listen to the phone conversation between Lisa and Josh. Where does Lisa have her party?
- She has her party at hotel
2. Listen again. Mark the sentences as True (T) or False (F)
1. Lisa has a graduation celebration. FALSE
2. The celebration is on Sunday night. FALSE
3. The hotel is near the post office. TRUE
4. Josh has a lot of fancy dresses. FALSE
5. Josh wants to go to the party TRUE
3. Read and match the questions with the answers.
- Would you like some biscuits? No,thanks
- What do you need for the party? I need a lot of balloons.
- What should you do for the party preparation? We should decorate the garden.
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 90
3. Read the text again. Match and make sentences.
D 1. For a surprise party,
A2. To be a good celebration planner,
B 3. For a kid’s birthday party,
C 4. For a celebration for an adult,