Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2020 /2021 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 7. Sınıf İngilizce Kök-e Yayıncılık Ders Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 7. Sınıf İngilizce Kök-e Yayıncılık Ders Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2020/2021 7.Sınıf Kök-e Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları (4.Ünite/ Wild Animals) (Sayfa 51/52/53/54/55/56/57/58/59/60)
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 51
2. Read the text and match the photos with the paragraphs.
- C The African lion lives in deserts. You can see them in safari parks too. They always hunt for other animals. They share their big prey with other lions.
- E The Nile crocodile lives in Africa. They are enormous. The average size of a crocodile is 4 meters and 500 kilograms. They are very dangerous for other
animals and humans. They sometimes wait for hours to find prey and attack
- A The giraffe is a mammal. They live in Africa. In safari parks, they usually live in very big cages because giraffes usually grow up to 5 meters. They eat only leaves, fruits and flowers of plants.
- B The black mamba is the longest and fastest snake in Africa. They are poisonous reptiles. When they bite their prey, the prey dies in a very short time. They hunt during the day in jungles. They hunt for small chickens, rats or bats.
- D The African fish-eagle is an enormous bird in Africa. They usually live near lakes and rivers because their main prey is fish. They also eat other water birds.
3. Read again and write which animal it is.
1. They are very big and dangerous for people. The Nile crocodile
2. They eat birds and fish. The African fish-eagle
3. They don’t eat other animals. The giraffe
4. They don’t hunt at night. The black mamba
5. They hunt for other animals in groups. The African lion
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 52
1. Match the words with the photos.
2. Listen and put a tick (√) in the chart . You can put more than one tick in some of the boxes.
- Shark : Sea/Ocean
- Lizard : Jungle / desert / mountain
- Tiger : kafes
- Elephant : Jungle / desert
- Dolphin : Sea/Ocean
- Owl : Jungle / mountain
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 54
1. Listen to the interview with Brian Adams, a zoologist. Answer the questions.
- The dodo bird and the elephant bird are now extinct.
- Because they were afraid of them.
- We should protect wild animals. We shouldn’t hunt them.
- No, they aren’t.
- We shouldn’t harm the environment.
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 55
2. Complete the sentences. Use the words in the box.
1. There aren’t any dinosaurs around the world today because they are extinct .
2. Some wild animals didn’t survive because people hunted them for fun.
3. The world is our habitat. We should stop global warming and we should protect wildlife.
4. People are afraid of snakes because most snakes are poisonous.
5. We shouldn’t harm the environment; we should keep it clean.
6. Some animals are endangered . There are only a few of them around the world.
7. Polar bears usually sleep during the day and hunt at night
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 56
Order the words and make sentences.
- We should save energy.
- We should plant a lot of trees.
- We should keep the environment clean.
- We shouldn’t harm the environment
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 57
1. Listen and order the paragraphs. Then, answer the question. What did global warming cause?
- 1. Some animals became extinct because people hunted them for different reasons. People didn’t protect the environment. It caused global warming. Global warming caused animal extinction. It’s like a chain. What should we do to protect them?
- 2. We shouldn’t hunt them. We should keep their habitats clean. Mountains, oceans, forests, lakes are their habitats. We should protect national parks too
- 3. Many people visit national parks to have picnics but they don’t clean. We should protect the nature for wild life. We should plant trees. We shouldn’t waste energy. To protect wildlife is to protect our future.
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 58
2. Read the text and fill in the blanks with ‘should’ or ‘shouldn’t’.
1. We shouldn’t hunt wild animals.
2. We shouldn’t make their habitat dirty.
3. We should protect national parks.
4. We should plant trees.
5. We should save energy
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 60
2. Read the text and answer the questions.
- The word ‘dinosaur’ mean ‘terrible lizard’.
- They became extinct 60 years ago.
- An enormous asteroid changed the shape of Earth or they became extinct because the climate changed. The weather was very cold for them.
- They found lots of dinasaur fossils.