Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 7. Sınıf İngilizce Kök-e Yayınları Ders Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 7. Sınıf İngilizce Kök-e Yayınları Ders Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 7.Sınıf Kök-e Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları (3.Ünite)
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 38
1. Look at the photo. What do you know about Albert Einstein? Is he a brilliant scientist?
- Yes, Albert Einstein is a brillant scientist. He was interested in Science and Maths. He was a brilliant mathematician and physician. During his life, he had lots of awards around the world because he achieved great success in science.
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 39
2. Read the biography and match the titles with the paragraphs.
- Paragraf : 2. Unhappy Years at School
- Paragraf : 3. An Important Career in Physics
- Paragraf : 1. His Awards Around the World
3. Read the biography again and correct the sentences.
- Einstein was born in Württemberg
- He was interested in Science and Maths
- He stayed in Milan until 1895.
- He wanted to be a teacher of mathematics and physics
- He got married to Elsa Löwenthal in 1919.
- He graduated from the University of Zurich in 1900.
- In 1936, his wife, Elsa died
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 40
1. Complete the sentences.
- Ece studies hard to achieve great success in physics and to win a Nobel prize.
- During his school years, he was alone. He didn’t have any friends.
- Einstein grew up in Munich and started his education there.
- My sister was very brillant at school. She always got high marks.
- At the end of the term, the school gave Bob a special award for his eﬀorts.
- Nick was born in London in 1970 but moved to Manchester when he was five.
- My brother got his high school diploma and graduated in 2015.
- Atatürk was born in 1881 and he died in 1938.
- They started to live in Ankara and raised their children there.
- He was a very rich man. He owned many big companies
2. Listen to Jack talking about his friends. Write the correct names under the photos.
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 41
Listen to John Lennon’s biography and match the events with the years.
- He was born in 1940.
- His mother died in 1958.
- Brian Epstein discovered the Beatles in 1961.
- Lennon got married in 1962.
- He moved to the United States in 1971.
- He died in 1980.
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 43
Mike is interviewing Robert Pattinson’s childhood friend on a radio programme. Listen, read and circle the right words.
Mike: Hello! Today, we have a friend of Robert Pattinson. Let’s learn about Robert’s life. Welcome to our radio / TV programme, Tina. Tina: Thanks for inviting me. Mike: When was he born? Tina: He was born in 1986 / 1988. Mike: What was he like when he was a child? Tina: He was so easy-going / outgoing and friendly. And he was so handsome. Mike: He is still handsome. Tina: Yes, he is. Mike: Where did he grow up? Tina: He grew up in London / New York. My house was next to his house. Mike: Was he brilliant / hardworking? Tina: Yes. He studied a lot to achieve success in acting /music. Mike: He is very good at acting. He was very popular as Edward in Twilight. Tina, thank you so much for everything. Tina: You’re welcome. I am glad to be here. Mike: Good bye!
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 44
2. Listen and complete the sentences with the years in the box.
Ashley Cooper was born in California in (1)1978 . She was a brilliant student at school. She received a special award from her school in (2)1990 . She wasn’t alone. She had lots of friends. She was outgoing. She liked helping old people. She wanted to be a doctor. She was a really hardworking person. She studied medicine and graduated in (3)2002. She moved to New York in (4)2004 to work in a big hospital. She got married to Adam Taylor in (5)2007 and had two sons. She is one of the most famous doctors in New York now.
3. Read again and answer the questions.
- She was born in California.
- She wanted to be a doctor.
- She moved to New York to work in a big hospital
- She had two children.
Look at the biography card of Steve Jobs and write a short paragraph.
- He was born in San Francisco in 1955.He was slim. He was brillant and honest. He got married to Laurene Powell in 1991. He had four children. He achieved PGA awards in 2002
7.sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 46
2. Read the text. Mark the sentences as True (T) or False (F).
- Biographies can be both short and long. True
- Biographies only tell us someone’s physical appearance. False
- You can write about the personality of someone in a biography. True
- The order of the dates aren’t important in a biography. False
- You shouldn’t search in detail before you write a biography False