Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 12. Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 12. Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders Kitabı Cevapları 3.Ünite (Human Rights)
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 32
1B. Take a quick look at the tex and find out which of the phrases in the box are deal with in each paragraph. Write the number of the paragraph beside each phrase. More than one option is possible.
- 3 gender inequality
- 1 the importance of an ofcial reference
- 5 animal rights
- 3 women’s rights
- 2-4 disadvantaged people/ groups
- 3-4 children’s rights
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 33
1c. Read the text and answer the questions.
- The United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights is recognized and referred to as the ofcial reference of human rights. It gives clear defnitions of rights and freedoms through articles.
- Being an independent state is important for human rights to be adopted and applied.
- In Syria, millions including women, children, old people, civilians have had to immigrate to neighboring countries and some couldn’t get out of the war and got stuck. They have died or lived a disadvantaged life as injured, disabled people or as people without running water, a home to sleep in, schools, enough food supplies.
- Inequality in education of children, unemployment problem for the disabled, social security problems are still waiting to be resolved in some developed countries.
- We are responsible for the rights of animals because we share this planet with other creatures, animals and the wild must be treated fairly.
2A. Below is an extract from a simplified from of Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens. It is about the first moments of Oliver his birth. Read it and discuss the following questions with your classmates.
1. Everybody is born equal
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 34
2D.Reread the text and answer the questions.
1. According to the writer, some people are not aware of being able to walk to the toilet on your own is a great gift but they can realize this only when they have a broken or injured leg.
2. Students’ own answers (kendi Cevabınız)
3. a, d, e, f
2E. Work in pairs. Discuss everyday lives of the disadvantaged in the world and make a list of the problems you think they suffer. Then, share them with your friends.
- The walking disabled have difculty when they cross the street due to the cars parked on the wheelchair ramps. The disadvantaged people aren’t given sufcient chance to be employed in diﬀerent departments of public institutions
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 35
3B.Reread the text and find out other good examples of human rights.
- The ‘No to Racism’ campaign by UEFA, FIFA’s recognizing Kosovo and declaring it as the group’s 210th member, Some metropolitans have allocated areas or squares so that people can hold activities related to their cultures, thoughts, beliefs, etc., Turkey has introduced new laws to protect manufacturers’ and consumers’ rights in the last couple of decades.
3C. Read the text and answer the questions.
- The purpose of UEFA through the ‘No to Racism’ campaign is to raise public awareness of intolerance and discrimination in football.
- Because people can shout slogans, arrange activities, run stalls to fulfll and promote their cultural, political or religious requirements, products or activities at the park.
- In Turkey, any application regarding violation of copyrights regulation is taken seriously and pursued by ofcials.
3D. Study the text. one bold sentence in each paragraph is the topic sentence and the other two bold sentences are the supporting ideas . Write ‘T’ for topic sentences and ‘S’ for the supporting ideas in the boxes.
- T The world of sports, especially that of football, has been displaying nice examples of fght against discrimination.
- S The ‘No to Racism’ campaign by UEFA aims to raise public awareness of intolerance and discrimination in football.
- S FIFA’s recognizing Kosovo and declaring it as the group’s 210th member can be seen as another example of human rights.
- T Some metropolitans have allocated areas or squares so that people can hold activities related to their cultures, thoughts, beliefs, etc.
- S Perhaps, the most famous of these is London’s Hyde Park.
- S The Red Square of Russia is associated with demonstrations as well.
- T Turkey has introduced new laws to protect manufacturers’ and consumers’ rights in the last couple of decades and reﬂections of these laws can be seen in everyday life.
- S Consumers rights units have been formed in governorship ofces across the country.
- S Any application regarding violation of copyrights regulation is taken seriously and pursued by ofcials.
4A. Mrs. Emily Merits is giving the opening speech at the meeting of the Human Rights club.
- human rights abuses,
- disadvantaged groups
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 37
5A. Study the essay and circle the better choice to complete the sentences about it correctly.
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 38
B. Below are some categories of disadvantaged groups and some solutions to their problems. Match the solutions the categories.
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 39
6A. Below are some articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and statements of some human rights’ abuses victims. Write article do you think is related to each of the statements? Write the article number beside each statement.More than one option is possible.
- Moussa: 2, 4, 5, 13, 14, 15, 19
- Jennifer: 17
- Joma: 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19
- Solmon: 1, 6, 7, 18
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 40
B. You will hear some people. In their statements, each has positive and negative expressions related to human rights.
- Meriam: fair-unfair
- Ali : freedom-slavery
- Tom : innocent-guilty
7B. Read and determine the stress patterns of the words. The, listen and check.
1. television tel-e-VI-sion
2. themselves them-SELVES
3. Mr. Thomas Mr. THOMAS
4. ourselves our-SELVES
5. guarantee guar-an-TEE
6. bedroom bed-ROOM
7. Carnegie Hall Carnegie HALL
8. policeman POLICE-man
9. one hundred ONE hund-red
10. technician tech-NI-cian
11. eighty EIGHT-y
12. realistic re-al-IS-tic
13. taboo ta-BOO
14. dining table DINING-table
15. democratic dem-o-CRAT-ic
16. concentration con-cen-TRA-tion
17. bamboo bam-BOO
18. greenhouse GREEN-house