Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 12. Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 12. Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 5.Ünite (PSYCHOLOGY)
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 34
1 A. Use the given adjectives to fll in the blanks.
1. Sandra looks upset. Why don’t we ask what has happened to her?
2. Your father seems to be bossy. Does he have strict rules at home?
3. You look sleepy during classes. I suggest that you go to bed early at nights.
4. Since the accident, she hasn’t spoken a word. She looks as if she is shocked.
5. Your mother looks happy. I think she has learned the good news.
6. Are you feeling dizzy again? I suggest you see a doctor urgently. It may be related to hypertension.
7. The contestant looks confused. I think he will give a wrong answer.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 35
2 Read the text and answer the questions.
- 6 positive eﬀects of smiling are mentioned.
- Seeing somebody smiling activates the area of your brain that controls your face movements and that makes you smile..
- Smiling lowers people’s heart rates and this calms them down
- Endorphin makes us happier
- Smiling makes your body produce white blood cells to help fght illnesses
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 36
3 A. Match the suggestions to their answers. The frst one is done for you.
7 Shall we watch the match in my house?
3 I think you should buy the red one.
4 Why don’t we go to the cinema tonight?
1 I don’t think you should sell your house.
5 I suggest you take a taxi.
8 Why don’t you try these shoes on?
6 Let’s go to the Chinese restaurant!
2 I’m oﬀ today. What about going to the beach?
B. Refuse the given suggestions by suggesting doing something else using the given words in brackets
- No I’d rather not. Why don’t we go to the cinema?.
- I don’t like cruise holidays. Do you mind if we go camping?
- No, I think we should choose the piano.
- I don’t want to go shopping downtown. Let’s go to the shopping mall.
- I’d rather not. Why don’t we visit the Louvre Museum.
- I’d like to swim today. Why don’t we go to beach?
- I don’t want to see the exhibition. Let’s stay at home
- No, not tonight. Why don’t we celebrate it tomorrow night?
C. Read the situations in column A and match them to an appropriate suggestion from column B
1 The weather may be sunny tomorrow.
9 Your friend wants to lose some weight.
8 Your friend has a problem with his credit card.
3 Your friend doesn’t know the answer to a question in the test.
6 Your friend may be tired.
4 Your boss may call while you’re out.
5 You may not get better soon.
7 You may not be at the airport when your friend’s plane lands.
2 Your friend may be hungry.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 37
D. Read the dialogues and answer the questions.
1. Are Aiden and Lucas going to the Chinese restaurant? Yes, they are going to the Chinese restaurant.
2. Why do you think Violet likes the idea of going to the mall? Because it has everything she needs.
3. What does the doctor suggest doing? The doctor suggests taking short walks around the neighborhood.
4. Why does Phoebe suggest that Dru should go out? Because it’s sunny outside.
5. What flm are Dru and Phoebe going to watch? They are going to watch adventure movie.
E. Complete the sentences with suggestions from the box. Pay attention to verb forms.
1. You seem to be confused. I suggest you not make a quick decision.
2. You have an important exam tomorrow. I suggest staying at home and study.
3. You look depressed nowadays. I suggest seeing a psychologist.
4. You look tired. I suggest you take a break.
5. I think you are good at singing. I suggest joining a music club.
6. You’ve worked hard and earned a lot. I suggest you not waste your money
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 38
4 A. Read the poem below and choose the best title for it.
- b. Smiling catches you!