Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 12. Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 12. Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 4.Ünite (Coming Soon)
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 28
1 A. Read the dialogue and answer the questions.
- She is worried about her child’s future.
- Having a baby makes her wonder
- They say that it defnitely will get warmer
- Temperatures will rise by up to 4 ºC before the end of the century, Arctic ice will melt and polar bears will have nowhere to live
- He says that humans are clever enough to cope with global warming. They’ll do their bit and they’ll bring up their baby to do the same
B. Reread the dialogue and write down the sentences that express predictions
- Do you ever worry about what the world will be like …?
- What will the world be like …?
- What will happen in the future?
- It will get warmer.
- Temperatures will rise by up to 4 ºC.
- There’ll be ﬂoods and the polar bears will have nowhere to live.
- We’ll do our bit and we’ll bring up our baby…
- It won’t help.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 29
2 A. Fill in the blanks with will/won’t to create meaningful sentences.
1. Sue and Jane won’t let you come with her because they don’t like her at all.
2. I will/ won’t cross the ocean for you.
3. I won’t study tonight because my exams are over.
4. I won’t go to the States. I want to go to the UK.
5. William : Will you be at home this afternoon?
Richard : No, I won’t. I have a meeting at 4 o’clock.
6. Jim won’t go to school tomorrow. He’s ill.
7. If my parents give me some money, I will buy a new pair of shoes.
8. If you eat too much, you will put on weight.
9. Don’t stay out too late or you will be tired tomorrow morning.
10. I don’t think she will pass the exam. She isn’t good at Maths.
11. You may as well go home now, I will be back for hours.
12. Go to bed now and you will feel better tomorrow.
13. It’s John’s birthday next month. He will be 18.
14. My parents are on holiday for two weeks so they won’t be at home tomorrow.
15. If the weather is OK, your plane will leave on time.
B. Answer the questions using the words in brackets.
- I expect he will come today
- She will probably say nothing
- I think I will love him
- She will probably go back by bus.
- I think they will live in Japan
C. Complete the sentences will/ won’t + a suitable verb.
1. I’m too tired. I will get a taxi.
2. I have to phone Jack but it’s too late. I will call him in the morning.
3. Jim is ill. He won’t go (not) to school tomorrow.
4. My room is so untidy. I will tidy up it.
5. I’ve left the window open. I will close it.
6. I feel very sleepy. I won’t go (not) out tonight.
7. Those suitcases look heavy. I will help you with them.
8. I won’t tell (not) Carol what you said. I promise.
9. It’s Gigi’s birthday tomorrow. She will turn 21.
10. They won’t go (not) to France, they will go to Turkey.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 30
3 A. Read the sentences below and write when you are going to do something as in the example
- Not yet. I am going to do my homework tonight
- Not yet. I am going to clean it soon
- Not yet. I am going to fx it tomorrow
- Not yet. I am going to phone her after dinner.
- Not yet. I am going to travel to England next month
B. Read the dialogue extracts below and fll in the blanks with will/be going to.
1. Julia Are you coming to the cinema with us?
Clara Yes, and I guess, I will take Linda with me.
2. Judy My son didn’t study hard for his exam.
Karen So, he isn’t going to pass the exam.
3. Christopher What are our vacation plans dad?
Father We are going to spend two weeks in Marmaris.
4. Helen It is too late to phone now, Tom.
Tom Don’t worry. I suppose, I will phone him tomorrow.
5. Scarlett It’s cloudy today.
Joseph Yes. I think, it will rain.
6. Karen Are you enjoying your study?
Kevin No, I’m not. I am going to change my topic.
7. Nancy What are you going to do Friday night?
John Well, I haven’t decided yet. I think, I will visit my grannies.
8. Jenny Why are you flling that bucket with water?
Sam I am going to wash my car.
C. Complete these sentences using will/be going to.
1. I think, Turkey will win the next World Cup.
2. Hurry up, the bus is at the bus stop. We are going to miss it.
3. Look, Gözde looks pale. Do you think she is going to be sick?
4. I guess, there will be cars running on diﬀerent source of energy in the future.
5. Next century will be very hi-tech, I believe.
6. I think, air pollution will decrease due to the usage of bio energy until 2030.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 31
4 A. Read the text and answer the questions.
- No, they don’t take it serious.
- Phishing, ransoming, key-logging.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 32
B. Reread the text and guess the meanings of the words in bold. Then, match them to their defnitions.
a. Lessen the eﬀectiveness or power. undermine
b. Deceive or outwit. trick
c. Experience or be subjected to. undergo
d. A sum of money demanded or paid for the release of a captive. ransom
e. Relating to computers, information technology, and virtual reality. cyber
f. Intending or intended to do harm. malicious
g. A copy of a fle or other item of data made in case the original is lost or damaged. backup