Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 12. Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 12. Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 2.Ünite (Friendship)
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 16
1A. Look at the pictures and guess their ages and jobs.
- Jeff: d / Kimberly : b / Frankie : a / Lisa : c
B. Look at the expressions and tick the ones that can be used to describe the people above.
Build : thin / slim /of average weight / of average height
Hair: short / dark / long / blond / straight / receding / bald
Skin : fair / dark / blonde / black
Charackter : cheerful / smiling / friendly
C.Below is the description of Jeﬀ. Look at his picture in Part 1 A and fll in the missing parts. For the parts that are not related to physical appearance, use your imagination.
Jeﬀ is in his 30s. He grew up in (1) X and was employed as a (2) X at a popular restaurant. He was last seen on the day of the explosion wearing a beige (3) suit. He is now thought to be hiding in (4) X . Jeﬀ is short, quite muscular and rather smiling. He has short, curly, black hair, and a square face. He has (5) thin mustache, dark (6) brown eyes and really (7) dark skin. He’s known to have quite a large (8) X on his left shoulder. Jeﬀ looks terribly proud and is pretty intelligent. ( X : kendi cevabınız)
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 17
D. Read the description of Jeﬀ and underline the adverbs that make the adjectives stronger.
Jeﬀ is in his 30s. He grew up in (1) X and was employed as a (2) X at a popular restaurant. He was last seen on the day of the explosion wearing a beige (3) suit. He is now thought to be hiding in (4) X . Jeﬀ is short, quite muscular and rather smiling. He has short, curly, black hair, and a square face. He has (5) thin mustache, dark (6) brown eyes and really (7) dark skin. He’s known to have quite a large (8) X on his left shoulder. Jeﬀ looks terribly proud and is pretty intelligent.
2 A. Match the two halves to create a meaningful collocation in the example. Use a dictionary if necessary.
- Good looking : 1. over-weight
B. Respond to the following questions with an opposite description.
- Sam Was that his sister, the dark-skinned, wavy-haired one?Pam No, completely the opposite, his sister’s fair-skinned and straight-haired.
- Andrew She’s always quite well-dressed, so I’ve heard. Kevin What! Who told you that? Every time I see her, she’s badly dressed.
- Maria So Michelle’s that rather plump, fair-haired woman, isn’t she? Deborah No, you’re looking at the wrong one. Michelle’s rather slender and dark-haired.
- Sarah So, tell us about your new boss; the funny one. Robert No, I’m afraid not; you should say “the rather strict one.”
- Kenneth I don’t know why, but I expected our new English teacher to be middle-aged or elderly. Charles No, apparently she’s only in her twenties.
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 18
D. WANTED! Complete the gaps in these police posters according to the pictures.
- MARK MARTINEZ
White, height 5 ft. 4,
- KAREN HILL
- PAUL ADAMS
35, fair, height 6ft,
Long and oval faced with
- NANCY NELSON
67, Caucasian, height 6ft,
3 A. Match the questions to their answers.
h How is he?
f What’s her hair like?
g What kind of clothes does she usually wear?
a How old is he?
e What color is her hair?
c How tall is he?
b What does she look like?
d What’s he like?
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 19
B. Read the dialogue between Sue and Jane. Then, answer the questions.
- They are talking about Sandra.
- She is a pretty girl with long, blond hair
- She is 15
- Yes, she resembles her twin.
- Sandra is extroverted, talkative and easy-going whereas Donna is introverted, shy and bad-tempered. Sandra is mature while Donna generally behaves like a child.
C. Complete the sentences about Donna and Sandra by flling in the blanks by stating reasons.
1. Donna and Sandra resemble each other in that they’re both tall and thin with short brown hair, green eyes and big ears!
2. The twins diﬀer in personality because Sandra is more mature than Donna.
4 A. Read the adjectives below and place them into the correct category.
Favorable Adjectives :
funny, sentimental, dependable, polite, faithful,
cheerful, decisive, kind, easy-going, tactful,
patient, clever, honest, modest, considerate,
ambitious, determined, obedient, reliable,
generous, humble, cautious, enthusiastic,
jealous, lazy, boring, disappointed, forgetful,
absent-minded, careless, cruel, snobby,
disagreeable, stubborn, stingy
B. Circle the correct adjective that goes best in each sentence.
1. My friend never gets angry. She’s always aggressive/ good-tempered.
2. Our teacher is very cheerful/ talkative. He tries to make us happy all the time.
3. Jane can do anything for you. She’s the most selfsh/ self-sacrifcing person I’ve ever met.
4. Jim isn’t sensible/ sensitive at all. He always reacts with his emotions.
5. That singer is very sympathetic/ popular. He has a great number of followers on social media.
6. Suzy lacks generosity. She is so mean/ thoughtful.
7. I have a helpful/ stingy friend. She’s there whenever I need her.
8. Our neighbors are so tolerant/ annoying. They don’t mind when we make noise at home