Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 12. Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 12. Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 12.İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı 1.Ünite Cevapları (Sayfa 10/11/12/13/14)
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Saya 10
1 Match the instruments to the types of music given. More than one option is possible
- Hip Hop : Trumpet / Timpani / Cymbals
- Classical : Harp / Violin / Bassoon / Cello / Cymbals / Flute
- Rock : Timpani / Cymbals / Trombone / Trumpet
- Jazz : French Horn / Trumpet / Xylophone / Clarinet / Cymbals
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Saya 11
2 A. Fill in the blanks with the suitable form of the verbs.
1. They prefer living (live) in a villa to living (live) in a ﬂat.
2. I would rather stay (stay) at home tonight than go (go) out.
3. Hannah would rather go (go) to Rome than Prague.
4. We prefer listening (listen) to classical music to listening (listen) to hip hop.
5. Ian prefers working (work) in groups to working (work) alone.
6. They prefer working (work) with a computer to using (use) a mobile phone.
7. My sister prefers being (be) a teacher to being (be) an engineer.
8. My best friend would rather dance (dance) than listen (listen) to music.
9. Samuel prefers taking (take) a taxi to walking (walk) to work.
10. Daisy and Olivia prefer sitting (sit) in the garden to watching (watch) TV inside.
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Saya 12
3. A. Read the dialogue and underline the expressions used to express opinion, agreement or disagreement.
- Barbara Hey, Kenneth! You look unhappy. What happened?
- Kenneth Oh, I don’t really know. Nothing, actually. I feel bored.
- Barbara I think, you should do something fun. Let’s listen to music.
- Kenneth Oh, yes, that’s right. Listening to music has a good impact on people’s psychology.
- Barbara It’s true. What kind of music do you want to listen to?
- Kenneth Um, let me think! How about classical music? In my view, it helps people remain calm.
- Barbara Oh, come on! I don’t agree with you. We should listen to pop music to have fun and feel happier. I believe that it’s lively and makes people feel dynamic. As I see it, our music preferences are diﬀerent.
- Kenneth This is absolutely right. I prefer jazz, for example. I love relaxing music. To my mind, it can be used for healing purposes.
- Barbara I totally disagree with you, Kenneth. In my opinion, music has an impact on people but not that much as you think.
- Kenneth I think that’s wrong. Well, let’s listen to both types of them and then, we can discuss again. We can come to an agreement.
- Barbara You’re right, Kenneth. Let’s do it.
B. Read the dialogue again and fll in the chart with the expressions in Part 3 A
|I don’t agree with you.
I totally disagree with you.
|In my opinion, …
I think, …
To my mind, …
In my view
C. Read the expressions and categorize them.
|I completely agree with this view.
This idea is right.
That’s so true.
I couldn’t agree more.
I think it’s possible.
|I’m sorry to disagree with you.
I’m afraid I have to disagree.
I’m not sure about that.
I totally disagree.
I don’t think so.
|My personal view is that …
From my point of view, …
As for me, …
In my opinion, …
I suppose, …
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Saya 13
5. Read the dialogue and answer the questions.
- It’s at eight o’clock
- She’s going to the concert with her friends
- Because their music is quite soothing.
- She likes to listen to rock music.
- She thinks soothing music makes her sleepy.
- She thinks rock music makes her ears hurt.
- They are going to eat dinner together.
12.Sınıf İngilizce Count Me Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Saya 14
6. Analyze the questionnaires with answers on them and fll in the blanks with an appropriate word given in the box.
- . The answers to question one show that the minority of the surveyees like listening to music from the record.
- 2. According to the answers to question two, two of the participants like listening to reggae.
- The answers to question three show that the three of the participants like listening to music by the brass instruments while none of them like listening to percussion instruments.
- When we analyze the answers to question four we see that only one of the participants listen to music while studying.
- According to the answers to question fve, we can conclude that the majority of the surveyees listen to music on their smart phone