Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 11. Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 11. Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 11.Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevaplar 4. Ünite (What a Life)
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 49
2. Look at the picture below. Who are they? What are they doing? Share your ideas with the class.
- They are warriors / soldiers. They are fighting
3. Match the following pictures with their meanings.
- 1. b, 2. c, 3. d, 4. a
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 50
4. Listen to a history teacher in her class and guess the topic of the lecture.
The conquest of Constantinople / İstanbul.
5. Listen to the second part of the lecture and put the following events in order.
- a. 4,
- b. 1,
- c. 2,
- d. 3
6.Listen again and answer the following questions.
- a. Eastern Roman Empire collapsed.
b. Ottomans took over the city and gained more power.
c. The official name of the city was changed to İstanbul.
- A person who takes over a place / Fatih.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 51
8 Combine the parts to make meaningful sentences.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 52
9. Read the texts and insert the following sentences.
- Hi, I’m Susan from Canada. I was born in 1995. I lived in Quebec with my family until 2005. After my father had a new job in Toronto, we moved there. I started high school in Toronto and had great friends. I attended all summer camps during my high school years and had a lot of fun. We stayed in tents, walked many miles, did some research together and conducted some experiments. They were all fascinating and enjoyable. c. After I had graduated from high school, I entered the university. My favorite subject at high school was Chemistry and Physics, so I chose Chemistry department at the University of Toronto.
- Hello, my name is Allain and I am from Paris. Last week, something funny happened. I went to school in the morning and in the afternoon, after school, I played basketball with my friends. Before we fnished the game, my mom had called, but I didn’t hear the phone. My parents had an important dinner to attend, so they wanted to inform me, but they couldn’t talk to me. a. When I went home, she was cooking dinner for me. Therefore, I went upstairs without talking to her and studied for an exam. Meanwhile, my parents left for the dinner. When I went to the kitchen, the house was empty and I felt nervous. I called them many times, but they didn’t answer, so I got very scared. I waited for an hour and then, I called the police. When the police arrived, my parents came back home and they were shocked.
- Hi, I am Malik from Pakistan. I would like to talk about my grandpa. He was an amazing person. He lived in Islamabad all his life. He grew up in an orphanage. He was very intelligent, so he finished high school as an honor student. Then, he couldn’t attend university because he didn’t have money. But, this didn’t stop him. He worked hard to save enough money for his university studies. He worked for ten years and saved enough money. After he enrolled in medical department, he went on working part-time to get by. When he graduated from university, he started working as a doctor at an international hospital. b. He got married at the age of fifty and had five children. He loved his children a lot and also helped other children at the orphanages until his death.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 53
10. Read the texts again and answer the following questions.
- In 2005.
- They stayed in tents, walked many miles, did some research together and conducted some experiments.
- Her favorite subject at high school was Chemistry and Physics, so she chose Chemistry department.
- He was playing basketball.
- He called the police.
- He worked for ten years and saved enough money.
- When he graduated from university, he started working as a doctor at an international hospital.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 54
14 Who is Charles Dickens? Have you read any of his works?
- Charles Dickens is a famous British writer
15. Listen to a radio show about Charles Dickens and tick (4) the names of the novels you hear
- Great Expectations
- Hard Times
- Oliver Twist
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 55
16. Listen again and put the events in order.
( 1 ) a. Charles Dickens was born in 1812.
( 4 ) b. Dickens met and married his wife.
( 2 ) c. He worked in a factory.
( 5 ) d. Dickens is still one of the best novelists of all times.
( 3 ) e. He became a journalist in London.
( 6 ) f. “A Tale of Two Cities” is about French Revolution.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 57
20. Read the biography of Aziz Sancar and put the paragraphs in order.
- 1. a, 5. b, 3. c, 6. d, 4. e, 2. f
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 57
21 Answer the following questions.
- Positively. They were great inspirations.
- He wanted to study chemistry while he was at high school, but his classmates and teachers persuaded him to study medicine.
- He won a scholarship from TÜBİTAK to pursue further education in biochemistry at Johns Hopkins University.
- At the University of Texas at Dallas.
- His accent of English was detrimental to his career as a lecturer.
- He donated his original Nobel Prize golden medal and certificate to the mausoleum of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, with a presidential ceremony on 19 May 2016
22. Read the biography again. Then, match the underlined vocabulary items with their definitions.
- 1. e, 2. d, 3. a, 4. b, 5. f, 6. c
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 58
23Read the text quickly for necessary information again and match the dates with the events to put them in order.
- 1970 e
- 1972 c
- 2005 a
- 2015 d
- 2016 b
24. Work in groups of four and discuss the following values and how these affected Aziz Sancar all his life.
- self-control: He has always been hardworking and he followed his dreams.
- patience: He never gave up though he experienced may challenges and hardships.
- responsibility: He established a Turkish Center to help the other Turkish scholars.
- patriotism: He donated his Nobel Prize to Turkey.
THEME 4 ATTENTION
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 146
1Read the text about Canan and complete the text with the correct form of the verbs.
Last week, Canan 1. went (go) to the cinema with her friends. After they 2. had learned (learn) that their favorite movie series, Star Wars, was released, they 3. booked (book) their seats. They waited for that movie for a while. They liked the movie a lot. Before they 4. watched (watch) it, they 5. had thought(think) that the movie might lack the spirit of the previous ones. However, they 6.loved (love) it. Canan 7.was (be) very pleased to watch it with her friends. When the movie 8. finished (finish), they all 9.had (have) dinner outside. It was a lovely evening.
2. Rewrite the following sentences using the prompts in parentheses.
- When Derin completed the project, she submitted it to her teacher.
- After Canan and her family had moved to a new city, she made new friends.
- While the children were playing football outside, it stopped raining.
- Before Sahra got dressed and went, she had cleaned the kitchen.
- After Cihan had got home from work, he prepared dinner for his fiancée