Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 11. Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 11. Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere alamancam.com ailesi olarak başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 11.Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları 3. Ünite (Hard Times)
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 36
2 Look at the pictures below. When do you think these photos were taken? How was their life?
- In the first picture, there were farmers. They didn’t have any equipment for farming, so they did everything by hand. They looked tired and frustrated.
- In the second picture, the woman washed clothes by her hand. She had a difficult life.
- In the third picture, an old couple was riding their horse carriage in the street.
- In the fourth picture, children were in a classroom at a school. They felt excited and happy.
- In the fifth picture, the man was fixing a street lamp. He looked busy.
- In the sixth picture, the man was writing a letter in the candle light. He looked serious.
3 Listen to the first part of a student’s presentation about life in the 1900s and circle the best alternative.
- 1. c, 2. b, 3. a
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 37
4 Fill in the blanks with words from the box. Then, listen again and check your answers.
- After that
5 Listen to the second part of the presentation and fill in the chart.
- a. 1902,
- b. 1905,
- c. 1901,
- d. 1908,
- e. 1907
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 39
10 Read the texts and fill in the blanks with the missing vocabulary items given in the box.
- put off
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 40
11 Read the texts again and write T for true and F for false for the following statements.
12 Answer the questions.
- Because he wasn’t aware of the importance of the brotherhood.
- Yes. Because being older makes it necessary. Big brothers or sisters should feel responsible for their younger siblings to protect them.
- Yes, safari and trekking in the wild nature may harm because people may hurt the animals and pollute the environment.
- We live in it. It is our home.
- Because the communication technology wasn’t developed well.
- It is more sincere and natural.
- Yes because parents should be respected and valued all our lives.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 42
15 Listen to the radio show and put the pictures in order. Then, match the pictures with the callers.
- 1st caller: c
- 2nd caller: b
- 3rd caller: a
16 Listen again and tick the correct sentences.
- 1. b, 2. a, 3. a, 4. b, 5. b, 6. a
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 43
19. Read the sentences aloud. Be careful with the underlined words. Write the following sentences under the correct intonation. Then, listen and check
- Did you pass that class later on? (Rising)
Yes, I did. (Falling)
- Can you believe that? (Rising)
I’m sorry to hear that. (Falling)
- Do you have a story for us? (Rising)
Of course, I do. (Falling)
- Go ahead with your story, please.
It was the worst day in my life. (Falling)
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 44
22. Look at the chart. Read the short story “How the Camel Got His Hump” written by Rudyard Kipling and complete the chart.
Describe the Characters:
• The Camel: lazy, doesn’t talk much, a Howler
• The Man: only interested in his business, cruel
• Other Animals: Horse, Ox and Dog, hardworking, angry at the Camel, work for the Man
• The Djinn: does Magic, intelligent, problem solver
Describe the setting (where the story takes place):
The new world, in the middle of a Howling Desert
What is the plot (the events that make up a story)?
There was a lazy Camel which didn’t want to work but there were a lot of things to do because the world was new and Animals started working for the Man. Some animals
asked for its help but it refused to do so. In the end, the Man told them they would work more as that Camel didn’t work. They got angry and when they came across a Djinn, they told him about the Camel. The Djinn found a solution and gave the Camel a hump and it started working.
What happened at the climax (the turning point in a storyline at which a conflict or crisis reaches its peak and resolves)?
The Djinn and the Camel talked about work and the Djinn made it work by giving it a hump by which it could work for days without eating or drinking
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 46
25. What is an “essay”? Have you ever written an essay?
- An essay is a piece of writing by which a writer organizes and expresses his / her own ideas on a given topic