Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 11. Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 11. Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 11.Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevaplar 2. Ünite (Sayfa 23/24/25/26/27/28/29/30/31/32/33/34)
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 23
2. Look at the pictures below. Match the hobbies with the names. Then,answer: Which hobbies would you enjoy / dislike doing? Why? Share your answers with your classmates.
- 1. b, 2. d, 3. f, 4. c, 5. a, 6. e
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 24
3. Write about each celebrity’s hobbies and interests as in the example.
- R. Federer: He likes playing tennis and he is very good at it. In addition, he enjoys watching movies.
- C. Blanchett: She is gifted in acting and wants to continue her career. She also loves dealing with the environment.
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 25
6. Listen to the following dialogue between two students who have just met and tick (4) the hobbies you hear.
- writing computer programs
- playing chess
- Turkish calligraphy
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 26
7. Listen again and circle the incorrect alternative.
1. c, 2. b, 3. a, 4. b
8. Listen again and answer the questions
- Melanie’s best friend.
- She enjoys spending time with her friends and relatives.
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 28
12. Read the text and fill in the blanks with the vocabulary items from the box.
- takes up
- leisure time
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 29
13. Read the text again and match the paragraphs with the following main ideas.
- 1st : a
- 2nd : d
- 3rd : c
- 4th : b
14. Read the text again and answer the following questions.
- 2. A person may get whatever he wants while traveling such as seeing new places, meeting new cultures and learning information about history and etc.
- 3. While traveling, every traveler has different choices which identifies how much and what he gets from that experience. Life is shaped by choices.
- 4. He gets thrills and surprises which keep the interest and enthusiasm alive and encourage him to keep the journey on.
- 5. Traveling increases the experience and power to understand others. Understanding human nature is, perhaps, the best part of education.
- 7. Curiosity, openness to learning and new experiences, lifestyle, financial status, hobbies and interests.
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 30
16.Listen to a fashion blogger do street interviews with people and put the pictures in order.
- 1. c, 2. d, 3. b, 4. a
17. Listen again and write T for true and F for false for the following statements.
1. Selma is on a busy street in London. TRUE
3. Second speaker has a favorite designer. TRUE
2. First speaker cannot afford designer clothes. TRUE
4. Third speaker cares about fashion very much. FALSE
5. Fourth speaker believes fashion industry supports animal rights FALSE
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 31
21. Look at the pictures below. Who are they?
- 1st picture: Stephen Hawking, a physicist.
- 2nd picture: Ümmiye Koçak, a director.
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 32
22. Read the texts and insert the sentences.
1. c, 2. a, 3. d, 4. b
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 33
23. Read the texts again and write T for true and F for false for the following statements.
1. Stephen Hawking attended Harward University before he started cambridge University. FALSE
2. Hawking worked at Cambridge University at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics. TRUE
3. Hawking couldn’t walk when he was a child due to his illness, ALS. FALSE
4. Ümmiye Koçak only went to primary school as her parents couldn’t send her to school. TRUE
5. “Yün Bebek” is the frst play script that Ümmiye Koçak wrote herself. FALSE
6. Nowadays, Koçak is so famous that she can act out with internationally popular people. TRUE
24. Answer the questions.
- He was a hardworking student.
- He attended Oxford and Cambridge Universities.
- At the age of 21. In time, he lost his motor abilities.
- Motor abilities such as talking and walking.
- Her parents couldn’t afford to send her to school.
- To show what women in the villages experience.
- It was a full-length film, written and directed by Ümmiye Koçak in 2013. It talks about violence against women. She won an award with this movie.
- She trusted herself, worked hard and she never thought of giving up.
11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 34
26. Look at the chart and talk about past and present abilities of Beytullah Eroğlu
- Beytullah Eroğlu could receive special education. He could swim well when he was 15. He could join the national team. Now, Beytullah Eroğlu can travel to other countries. He can meet famous people. He can win medals for his country.