Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 11. Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 11. Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 11.Sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevaplar 1. Ünite
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 10
1. Read the speech bubbles about the professions below and write similar sentences.
- I am going to be a lawyer in the future and try to bring justice for innocent people.
- I’m going to be an architect and design eco-friendly buildings for people.
2. Work in pairs. Imagine that you are on the phone with one of your high school friends. Prepare a dialogue explaining your future plans.
- Student A: Hello, B. I have been thinking about my future plans for a while. I have different plans. What about you?
- Student B: Well, I’m planning to become a doctor. I’m going to study medicine.
- Student A: Oh, wow. I hope you will. I want to be a teacher. I’m going to study English language education.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 11
4. Work in pairs. Read the following statement. What does it mean? Do you agree or disagree? Why / Why not?
- If a person doesn’t have an aim in advance, that person can’t be successful in the end.
5. Who is a “career counselor”? What does he / she do? Discuss with your friends and share your answers with the rest of the class.
- Career counselors focus on issues such as career exploration, career change, personal career development and other career related issues.
6. Listen and answer: Why does Mr. Taylor talk to a career counselor?
- He wants to find out which career is the most suitable / best for him.
7. Listen to their conversation again and tick (4) the correct sentences. Then, correct the false sentences.
- FALSE (There are many alternatives in this field.)
- FALSE (He doesn’t want any responsibilities.)
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 13
10. Read the job ads below and CVs on page 14 and match the appropriate ads with CVs.
- No CV is appropriate for this job ad.
- Jessica Bloom.
- John Parrot
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 14
11. Read the job ads and CVs quickly and answer the following questions.
- Teachers Required Urgently
- Sous Chef Cape Bay
- Receptionist / Administrator
- John Parrot
- Jessica Bloom
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 17
14 Listen to the telephone conversation between a Human Resources Employee and a job candidate and complete the dialogue with the phrases in the box.
- Stella Stone : Good morning. 1. How may I help you?
- Mehmet : Good, morning. 2. May I speak to Stella Stone, please?
- Stella Stone : 3. This is Stella speaking.
- Mehmet : Hi. 4. I was wondering if I could meet you for the engineering position this week.
- Stella Stone : Let me check this week’s schedule. 5. Hold on a moment , please.
- Mehmet : Of course.
- Stella Stone : Is five o’clock tomorrow a good time for you?
- Mehmet : 6. I’m afraid I’ll be at another meeting Can we meet at three o’clock, instead?
- Stella Stone : I’m sorry but there is no other available time this week. Mehmet : I see. 7. What about next week? Is it possible for you to see me next week for a short meeting?
- Stella Stone : Yes, sure. Is 9 o’clock on Monday morning good for you? Mehmet : Certainly. 8. Thank you
- Stella Stone : No problem. 9. See you, then.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 18
17. Listen to the following couples of sentences and circle the one you hear.
- 1. a, 2. b, 3. b, 4. a
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 19
20. Read the text about “letter of intent” and fill in the blanks with the vocabulary items from the box
- 1. process 2. goal 3. interest 4. participated 5. convinced 6. confident
21. Read the text again and answer the following questions.
- For school applications (especially for graduate school), other business, professional and personal purposes.
- He has a Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Washington State University with a GPA of 75. He has scored third place with his team in the American Society of Mechanical Engineer’s Lighter than Air UAV competition.
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 20
24. Read the text about successful entrepreneurs of the 21st century and fill in the blanks with the vocabulary items from the box
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 21
25. Answer the following questions.
- They took risks, invested in the business that no one else had ever thought of, monitored and controlled the business activities and finally took the benefit of the new opportunity.
- He decided to change his regular and busy career on Wall Street.
- They trusted themselves and raised the necessary money for the investment.
- Students’ own answers.
- They all have different ideas from the others, they work hard, trust themselves, and never give up
26. Read the text again and match the paragraphs with the following main ideas.
- 1st Paragraph: b
- 2nd Paragraph: c
- 3rd Paragraph: a
27. Work in groups of four and discuss the important values for business ethics.
- hard work: A good businessman should work hard and never give up.
- patience: A successful person is patient enough to work hard till the end.
- responsibility: Employers and employees should act responsibly to promote the success of the institution.
- respect: There should always be respect to each other and the work done.
- honesty: Without honesty, there won’t be a long-lasting success.
- justice: Justice is another important feature to create a productive working environment
11.sınıf İngilizce Sunshine Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 143 Theme 1 Attention
1. Read Cihan’s planner for this week and write sentences.
- He is going to have dinner with his family on Monday.
- He is going to meet his friends for lunch.
- He is going to visit his uncle.
- He is going to write a report.
- He is going to see the dentist.
- He is going to go to the cinema with his friends.
2. Complete the dialogue with the following statements / questions.
1. Yes, sure.
2. I’m afraid I will be at English course that time.
3. What about seven o’clock?
4. Does that suit you?