Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 10. Sınıf İngilizce Gizem Yayınları Ders Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 10. Sınıf İngilizce GizemYayınları Ders Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur.10 Ünite 141 Sayfadan oluşan 10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevaplarını sizler için Ünitelendirilmiş bir şekilde hazırladık. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
10.sınıf Gizem Yayınları Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayda 76/77/78/79/80/81/82/83/84/85/86/87)
2019/2020 10. Sınıf Gizem Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları 6. Ünite (HELPFUL TIPS)
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 76
A. Label the pictures with the phrases below.
1. graduate from university
2. search for jobs
3. have a job interview
B. Read the following phrases and put them in the correct order.
(8 ) get the job and start working
(1 ) start university
(5 ) search for jobs
(4 ) get a degree
(3 ) graduate from university
(6 ) send your CV to companies
(2 ) pass all your exams
(7 ) have a job interview
A. The following pieces of advice are about a successful job interview. Listen to the conversation and tick the ones you hear
( √ ) You should prepare well before the job interview.
(………..) It’s a good idea to be positive.
( √ ) You should visit the company website and learn more about the company.
( √ ) It’s a good idea to think about the answers to some possible questions.
(………..) You should prepare some questions to ask about the company.
(………..) You had better bring a pen and a notebook.
( √ ) You should wear properly.
( √ ) You must go there on time.
( √ ) You’d better speak politely during the interview.
(………..) Body language is very important.
( √ ) You should smile.
(………..) You’d better bring an extra copy of your CV.
( √ ) It’s right to make eye contact.
( √ ) Be confident.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 77
B. The following pieces of advice are about choosing the right job. Listen to the conversation and number them
- ( 7 ) You can make a good decision.
- ( 3 ) You should discover yourself.
- ( 1 ) You should know your skills and interests.
- ( 5 ) You should write down your weaknesses.
- ( 2 ) It’s a good idea to decide what makes you happy
- ( 4 ) You’d better make a list of your strengths.
- ( 6 ) You should research possible jobs for you
After You Listen
A. Work in pairs. Look at activity A in While You Listen. Take turns to give advice. Start as follows.
- If you want to be successful at a job interview, you should prepare well before the job interview. You should be positive. You should visit the company website and learn more about the company. You should think about the answers to some possible questions.
- You should prepare some questions to ask about the company. You had better bring a pen and a notebook. You should wear properly. You must go there on time. You’d better speak politely during the interview. You should pay attention to body language. You should smile. You’d better bring an extra copy of your CV. You should make eye contact. You should be confident
B. Work with a different partner. Look at activity B in While You Listen. Take turns to give advice. Start as follows.
- If you want to choose the right job, you should know your skills and interests. You should decide what makes you happy. You should discover yourself. You’d better make a list of your strengths. You should write down your weaknesses. You should research possible jobs for you. Then you can make a good decision.
A. The following pieces of advice are from the audios. Listen to them and pay attention to the intonation. Do they have a falling intonation or a rising intonation?
- They have a rising intonation.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 78
Before You Listen
Read the following text and circle the correct alternative.
- good health
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 79
A. Listen to the radio program. Choose the correct answer. (Audio 6.5)
- Today, the radio program is about helpful tips to make our lives easy
B. Listen to the radio program again and use the following words to fll in the gaps.
1. You can remove a stain from your clothes with baking soda .
2. You can clean the inside of your microwave with lemon .
3. You can clean your shower head with vinegar .
4. You can clean the headlights of your car with toothpaste.
C. Listen to the second part of the radio program and correct the mistakes in these sentences
1. The caller’s name is Maggie.
2. The caller advises the listeners to use the peel of a banana to whiten their teeth.
3. If you want to whiten your teeth, you should rub the inside of the peel on your teeth for about two minutes
IDIOMS/ PROVERBS CORNER
1. I’m / We’re listening very carefully.
2. I’m / We’re trying to remember something
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 80
While You Listen
Listen to the conversation and underline the correct words. (Audio 6.7)
1. environmental problems
2. waste energy
3. organize environmental campaigns
4. leave the electrical appliances on standby
5. the Earth will be in trouble
6. take shorter showers
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 82
A. Read these letters to the advice page of a magazine. Answer the questions
1. All the letters are for Debbie.
2. No, they aren’t.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 83
B. Work in groups of 5. Do the jigsaw activity.
- Letter 1: Pamela’s sister has new friends and she doesn’t spend time with her anymore. They don’t get on well. She shouts at her.
- Letter 2: Dave works as a waiter. The other waiter steals. Dave knows that and he doesn’t know what to do about it.
- Letter 3: Lenny’s mother asks too many questions. She wants to learn everything Lenny does. She doesn’t trust him.
- Letter 4: Miranda’s son has forgotten his promise to look after the dog so she has to take care of it alone.
- Letter 5: Lisa’s put on some weight and she is sad. She wants to lose weight
C. Work in pairs and read Debbie’s replies. Match them with the letters
|Letter 1: D
Letter 3: A
Letter 5: C
|Letter 2: B
Letter 4: E
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 84
D. Work in pairs. Read the letters in activity A and the replies in activity C again. Complete the following sentences
- If Pamela talks to her sister calmly and politely, she will/ may understand how Pamela feels and their relationship will get better/ improve.
- If Dave doesn’t tell the truth to the boss, he will/ may think Dave is the thief and everything will be terrible for Dave. If Lenny tells his mum how he feels about the current situation, she will/ may understand his feelings very well and she won’t argue with him/ she won’t ask so many questions/ she’ll trust him.
- If Miranda explains the situation clearly to her son, he will/ may understand her feelings and try hard to help her look after their dog.
- If If Lisa goes on a diet, she’ll lose some weight and she’ll feel better. She will/ may become more successful if she feels well
E. Read the following brochure and choose the correct answer.
The brochure provides information about the rules and regulations for the students that stay at the residence halls.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 85
F. Read the brochure again and circle T for true or F for false for each statement.
1. FALSE (Residents must park their bikes in the racks near the residence halls.)
3. FALSE (Residents can’t/ mustn’t drink alcohol in or around the residence halls.)
6. FALSE (Residents must keep quiet after eleven o’clock.)
8.FALSE (Residents must fasten their window screens at all times.)
9. FALSE (Residents can’t/ mustn’t cook in their rooms.)
G. Work in pairs. Read the brochure in activity E again. Infer the possible consequences of the following conditions and complete the sentences with your own words.
- If a resident takes a chair from the lounge to his/ her room, he/ she will break the rules/ will be in trouble/ will be punished/ will get punishment because the residents mustn’t remove any furniture from their rooms, the study room or the lounge.
- If a resident loses his/ her keycard, he/ she won’t/ can’t enter the residence halls.
B. Work in pairs. Read the brochure in activity E again. Take turns to describe the rules and regulations. Make sentences as in the example
If you are a resident here, you must keep the furniture in your room in good condition./ you mustn’t remove any furniture from your room, the study room or the lounge./ you mustn’t drink alcohol in or around the residence halls./ you mustn’t smoke in or around the residence halls./ you must ask for permission for your overnight guests./ you mustn’t make noise after 11 p.m./ you must use your keycard to enter./ you mustn’t lose your campus ID card./ you must fasten your window screens at all times./ you mustn’t cook in your room./ you must keep quiet in the study room.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 86
B. Work in groups of 4. Brainstorm the household chores and make a list
- set the table- cook- wash up
- do the washing up- sweep the floor- mop the floor- vacuum the carpets- dust the furniture
- do the dusting- do the washing
- do the laundry- iron
- do the ironingmake the beds- tidy up- load the dishwasherempty the dishwasher- do the cleaning- take out the garbage
- rubbish- do the shopping
- shop for food- clean the bathroom the kitchen/ the windows
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 87
IDIOMS/ PROVERBS CORNER
- 1.B / 2.A