Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 10. Sınıf İngilizce Gizem Yayınları Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 10. Sınıf İngilizce Gizem Yayınları Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminizde yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı dileriz.
2019/2020 10. Sınıf Gizem Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 6. Ünite (HELPFUL TIPS)
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 43
B. Use the words below to label the pictures.
C. Listen to the conversation and answer the question. (Audio 6.8)
Which helpful tips in activity A do the speakers mention? Tick (√) them
|(√) Tip2||(√)Tip 4||(√) Tip 6|
D. Listen to the conversation again and underline the correct alternative.
- baking soda
- tie a ribbon to your suitcase
- chew gum
- a stick of spaghetti
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 45
H. Read the text below. Choose the correct answer.
The writers of the following letters are a. asking for advice.
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 46
I. Read the letters again. Fill in each gap with the correct name. Write Frank, Edward, Caroline or Mollie
1. Molie has a problem with his/her sister.
2. Frank has a problem with his/her flatmate.
3. Caroline has a health problem.
4. Edward has a problem with a tight-fisted friend.
5. Molie gets angry when he/she can’t find his/her clothes.
6. Frank is angry because the flat is not clean.
7. Edward is angry because his/her friend never pays bills.
8. Caroline is feeling extremely stressed these days.
J. Imagine you are Abby and you must reply to the letters in activity H. Read them again and write a letter of advice for each one.
- Dear Frank,
I think you should talk to your flatmate about the problem. You had better say that you want to live in a clean place but you can’t do it on your own. You should tell him to share the household responsibilities. It’s a good idea to offer to prepare a to-do list together. In this way, your flatmate can choose the chores he can do and when he can do them. I hope everything will be better.
I think you should talk to your friend. It’s a good idea to say that you feel unhappy because of his behavior and that you don’t want to go anywhere with him again if he doesn’t share the bill. And you should add that as he has a part-time job, he isn’t broke. You had better remind him that you are a student and you get pocket money from your parents. I hope he will understand how this affects you negatively, and then I believe the problem will end.
I think you should see a doctor soon. It’s a good idea to ask your doctor to examine you. Why don’t you do the necessary blood tests as well? Besides, you had better get a good night’s sleep for a week. I’m sure you will feel better. How about going for a walk for twenty minutes in the evening? This will help you decrease your stress
level. You should try hard to avoid stress. I hope you will feel better soon.
I think you should talk to your sister and say that the situation has made you really sad and annoyed. Why don’t you tell her to ask you for permission before she wears your clothes? In addition, you had better ask her, “How will you feel if I borrow your best dress without your permission tomorrow?” I believe she will understand the problem and everything will be better.
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 47
K. Look at the sign below and answer the question.
- You can see this sign at a swimming pool.
L. Look at the sign again and choose the correct answer.
- a. To describe the rules and regulations at the swimming pool.
M. Complete the following sentences according to the sign.
1. Parents should watch their children at all times.
2. Swimmers should use the restrooms . They are near the pool.
3. Never swim alone. That’s dangerous.
4. Don’t run around the pool. You may fall down and get injured.
5. Don’t dive into the pool. You may bump your head.
6. You should avoid rough play in or around the pool. That’s too risky.
N. Work in pairs. Look at the sign again and take turns to talk about the rules and regulations. Start as follows.
- If you want to use our swimming pool, you must watch your children.
- If you want to use our swimming pool, you must use the restrooms.
- If you want to use our swimming pool, you mustn’t swim alone.
- If you want to use our swimming pool, you mustn’t run around the pool.
- If you want to use our swimming pool, you mustn’t dive into the pool.
- If you want to use our swimming pool, you must avoid rough play in or around the pool.