Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 10. Sınıf İngilizce Gizem Yayınları Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 10. Sınıf İngilizce Gizem Yayınları Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminizde yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı dileriz.
2019/2020 10. Sınıf Gizem Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 5. Ünite (TRAVEL)
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 34
B. Listen to the interview with three teenagers Tina, Nick and Pete. Match their names with the pictures. (Audio 5.6)
C. Listen to the interview again. Write Tina, Nick or Pete under the correct maps.
- 1. Pete 2. Nick 3. Tina
- 4. Tina 5. Nick 6. Tina
- 7. Nick 8. Pete 9. Pete
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 35
D. Listen to the interview again. Write the correct countries to complete the following sentences.
1. Tina’s vacation in Brazil was her favorite one.
2. Nick’s vacation in Egypt was his favorite one.
3. Pete’s vacation in Australia was his favorite one.
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 36
G. Read the text and circle the correct alternative.
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 37
H. Read the text again and complete the following sentences.
1. You can visit Joy Travel Agency if you want to see new places and meet new people.
2. The brochure mainly tells about two vacation types: Independent vacations and organized group tours.
3. People should choose independent vacations if they want to travel without groups or guides.
4. If you choose an organized group tour, tour operators make all the organization for you so you don’t feel stressed
I. Complete the table according to the text.
- Independent vacations:
- Independent vacation packages include air,hotel and transfers to and from the airport.
- Some packages also include sightseeing, museum passes and public transportation passes.
- You don’t spend too much money.
- You can also have a lot of free time to explore your destination.
- You can discover everything on your own.
Organized group tours:
- You can save money on everything from hotels to sightseeing when you choose a group tour.
- Tour operators organize everything for you and reduce your stress. You don’t feel worried about details so travel becomes easy and fun.
- Local guides can give you a lot of information about your destination.
- You can also make many new friends from different countries.
J. Work in groups of 4. Discuss the following question and complete the table.
- Independent vacations:
- You have to organize everything.
- You get very tired and bored.
- You spend too much time on planning your vacation.
- You may spend more money because there are usually special discounts for groups.
- You have to think about lots of details and this makes you stressed.
- You may miss the latest news and you may face a big problem such as a flood or an earthquake.
- You may miss important sights to see.
- You may be unaware of some delicious local food.
Organized group tours:
- You have to obey the tour operator’s rules.
- You have to get up early.
- You have to spend almost all your time with the same group.
- You may get bored if you aren’t satisfied with the group.
- You get tired because you have to attend too many trips.
- You may stay at low-quality hotels.
- You may eat at low-quality restaurants, and you may not have different food choices.
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 38
M. Read the lyrics of the song. Use the following words to fll in the gaps.
- 1. nice 2. good 3. together
- 4. celebrate 5. happy 6. holiday 7. life
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 39
O. Read the lyrics again and complete the sentence.
- The singer wants everybody in the world to be happy
Q. Find the vacation types in the word square. Write them down.
- 1. adventure 2. cruise 3. safari
- 4. skiing 5. cycling 6. cultural
- 7. hiking 8. beach
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 40
R. Imagine you’re taking a fantastic adventure vacation with a group of friends. Write a postcard to your penfriend about it.
Greetings from Artvin. I’m here with a group of friends. You know I love adventure vacations so I feel very happy. We’ve tried rafting on the Çoruh River. The track here is one of the longest rafting tracks in the world. There are many rafters from different countries. I’ve made lots of new friends. I’ll go rafting on the Çoruh River again tomorrow. Yesterday my friends and I climbed the Kaçkar Mountains. It was a challenging experience but I felt great. The view was fascinating. There are lots of things to do here. We’re going to go swimming this afternoon. I’ve taken a lot of photos. I’ll show them to you when I get back. See you.