Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 10. Sınıf İngilizce Gizem Yayınları Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 10. Sınıf İngilizce Gizem Yayınları Ders ve Çalışma Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminizde yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere alamancam.com ailesi olarak başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı dileriz.
2019/2020 10. Sınıf Gizem Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları 3. Ünite (LEGENDARY FIGURES)
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 22
B. Listen to the story and put the events in the correct order. (Audio 3.8).
C. Work in pairs. Take turns to tell the Nasreddin Hodja story in activity A. Start as follows.
- One day, the Hodja bought some meat and gave it to his wife. He wanted her to cook the meat and went out but she cooked and ate it all. When the Hodja came home, she said, “The cat stole the meat. It ran so fast that I couldn’t catch it.” The Hodja got very unhappy because he wanted to eat meat. The next morning, the Hodja bought 2 kilos of meat and he again told his wife to cook it. But when he went out, she cooked the meat and then she ate it. The Hodja couldn’t eat the meat in the evening because his wife again told him, “The cat ate it.” The Hodja got angry and suddenly he grabbed the cat. Next, he weighed the cat. Then, he turned to his wife and said, “The cat weighs 2 kilos. If this is the cat, where’s the meat? But if this is the meat, then, where’s the cat?
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 23
F. Read the following text. Whose life story is it? Complete the title with the person’s name.
- (Corporal) Seyit Ali
G. Read the text and answer the following questions.
- He was born in Balıkesir.
- He was an artilleryman there.
- Because they wanted to pass the Dardanelles (Çanakkale) Straits.
- The crane wasn’t working at all, so they couldn’t lift the cannonballs and fire the cannon.
- Each cannonball weighed nearly 275 kilos.
- They learned that Çanakkale is impassable.
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 24
H. Read the text again. Choose the correct events from the list below and fill in the timeline as in the example.
- 1889: Seyit Ali was born.
- 1909: Seyit Ali joined the Ottoman army.
- 1912: Seyit Ali fought in the Balkan War.
- 1914: The First World War started.
- 1915: Seyit Ali changed the course of the war with his heroic act.
- 1918: Seyit Ali returned to his village.
- 1934: Seyit Ali got the surname Çabuk.
- 1939: Seyit Ali died.
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 25
I. Find these words in the text in activity F. Then read the definitions (1-4) and fill in the gaps with the correct words.
- broke out
J. Look at the list above again. Use the correct words to complete the following sentences.
- broke out
K. Read the text in activity F again. Write what or who the following words refer to.
- Seyit Ali
- the allied naval forces
- the crane
- Seyit Ali’s friends
L. Work in pairs. Look at activity F again. Make notes about the important details of Seyit Ali’s heroic act. Then use them and tell the story to each other in turn.
- The allied naval forces started an attack on 18th March, 1915 because they wanted to pass the Dardanelles (Çanakkale) Straits. Corporal Seyit Ali was in Fort Rumeli Mecidiye then. The enemy were bombarding the fort. Suddenly, Seyit Ali and his friends saw that the crane wasn’t working at all so they couldn’t lift the cannonballs and fire the cannon. Just then, Corporal Seyit Ali lifted a cannonball and put it on the cannon. His friends couldn’t believe their eyes. Next, Seyit Ali fired. The cannonball hit the enemy ship Ocean. He carried two more cannonballs and shot. The third one damaged Ocean badly. After a short while, the ship crashed one of the mines in the sea and sank. This changed the course of the war. The enemy learned that Çanakkale is impassable.
M. Work in pairs. Student A, look at the card below. Student B, look at the card on the next page. Ask each other questions for the missing information and fill in the gaps.
Questions and answers:
1. When was Mevlana born? He was born in 1207.
2. How old was Mevlana when his father left Balkh? He was 5 years old.
3. Who did Mevlana meet when he was 37 years old? He met Shams of Tabriz.
4. What is Mevlana’s most famous book called? It’s called Mesnevi.
5. Where is Mevlana’s mausoleum? It’s in Konya.
10.Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 26
Questions and answers:
1. Where was Mevlana born? He was born in Balkh.
2. When did Mevlana’s family settle in Konya? They settled in Konya in 1220.
3. How old was Mevlana when he met Shams of Tabriz? He was 37 years old.
4. What did Mevlana generally write poems about? He generally wrote poems about the love of God.
5. When did Mevlana die? He died in 1273.