2018/2019 11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı (Silver Lining) Cevapları (4. Ünite)
SAYFA 50 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
2. Read and talk about the childhood dreams of the celebrities below. Then match them with their photos.
- 1.C / 2. D / 3. A / 4. B
SAYFA 51 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
3. Work in pairs. Fill in the blanks with the words below to make true statements about Sunay Akın.
- He was born in Trabzon.
- His father was a tailor and his first toys were buttons.
- He is the founder of İstanbul Toy Museum.
- Moon Thief is the name of his book published in 2009.
- Two life-size giraffes stand at the front of the museum.
4. Listen to conservation with Sunay Akın and choose the correct options.
- 1.b / 2.a / 3. c / 4. b / 5.a / 6. c
4. Match the underlined words with the similar meanings.
- 1.b / 2.e / 3. d / 4. c / 5.a
SAYFA 52 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
2.Listen to Andy to answer the questions.
- His dreams was to have his own museum one day.
- He created a website for children.
3. Look at Andy’s webpage and the pictures. Choose an appropriate heading for each text. One is extra.
- 1. D / 2. A / 3. C
SAYFA 53 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
4. Read the webpage and the statements below. Write true (T) or false (F). Correct the false ones.
- False ( Taking photos is not forbidden in these museums.
- False ( Their collections are very large.)
5. Read the webpage again. Decide the owner of the statements. Write Bao, Hilary or Horge.
- 1. Horge / 2. Hilary / 3. Bao / 4. Horge / 5. Hilary / 6. Bao
6. Fill in the blanks with the highlighted words in text.
- 1. curator / 2. founder / 3. archives / 4. sculptor / 5. queue / 6. exhibition 7. donation / 8. sculpture
SAYFA 54 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
7a. Guess the jobbs of the people in the photos and write the correct number next to their jobs.
- PR Specialist
- Opera Singer
SAYFA 55 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
A. Do you know the creators of these world-famous masterpieces? Complete the descriptions of them with the names of the artists.
- Leonardo da Vinci.
- Van Gogh
- Auguste Rodin
- Pablo Picasso
SAYFA 56 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
1. Talk about the photos and answer the questions.
- They are astronauts.
- They worked for Nasa , in the USA.
- The space shuttle Challenger exploded and they all died.
2. You are going to listen a dialogue about the Challenger disaster. Guess and tick the words you might hear.
- crew / explosion / shuttle
3. Listen to dialogue again and match the events.
- 1. e / 2. c / 3. f / 4. d / 5. b / 6. a
SAYFA 57 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
4a. Listen to dialogue again and put the statements in the correct order.
- a: 2 / b: 8 / c: 4 / d: 5
- e: 7 / f : 1 / g : 3 / h : 6
4b.Now, write the letters of the statements above in the correct column of the cahart.
- Before the Accident : a /f /g
- During the Accident : c/ d
- After the Accident : b / e h
SAYFA 58 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
1. Read the news on TIME magazine cover and fill in the blanks.
- 1. seven / 2. McAuliffe / 3. orange and white fireball / 4. Atlantic Ocean
2. Read the text quickly. Match the words to describe McAuliffe as in example.
- 1. c / 2. e / 3. b / 4. f / 5. a / 6. d
SAYFA 59 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
3. Read and complete the text with the sentences below.
- 1. e / 2. b / 3. d / 4. c / 5. a /
4. Read the text again. Answer the questions.
- Being the first civilian in the space made her privileged.
- She was born in Boston, 1948.
- Her father was an accountant and her mother was a teacher.
- She married Steven McAuliffe when she was 22.
- She had two children.
- She shared her usual experiences with the public through media.
5. Match the highlighted sentences in the text their similar ones given.
- 1. a / 2. c / 3. d / 4. b