Değerli Öğrencilerimiz 2019 /2020 Eğitim/ Öğretim yılında okutulacak olan 10. Sınıf İngilizce Gizem Yayınları Ders Kitabı cevaplarını sizler için hazırladık.Sizler için hazırlamış olduğumuz 10. Sınıf İngilizce GizemYayınları Ders Kitabı cevapları umarım gelişiminize yararlı olur. Öncelikle kendiniz ders ve çalışma kitabı cevaplarını yapmaya çalışmalısınız yapamadığınız yerde bizler size yardımcı olmak için buradayız. Şimdiden sizlere başarılı bir eğitim öğretim yılı diliyoruz.
2019/2020 10. Sınıf Gizem Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları 3. Ünite (Legendary Figures)
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 38
A. Listen to the text. Which legendary figure is it about? Choose the correct answer.
- b. Nasreddin Hodja
B. Read the statements below. Then listen to the text again and circle the correct answer.
- 1. YES
- 2. NO
- 3. NO
- 4. YES
C. Listen to the story and put the events in the correct order
- The Hodja borrowed a big pot from his neighbor.
- The Hodja gave the pot back with a small one inside it.
- The neighbor saw the small pot and asked what it was.
- The Hodja said, “Your pot gave birth!” and the neighbor took it happily.
- The Hodja borrowed the big pot again, but he didn’t give it back.
- The neighbor came to the Hodja’s house and asked for his pot.
- The Hodja said the pot died.
- The neighbor didn’t believe and the Hodja said, “You believed that your pot gave birth. Now why don’t you believe that your pot died?
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 39
E. Listen to the story and number the pictures.
- a. 4 b. 3 c. 6
- d. 1 e. 2 f. 5
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 40
F. Listen to the text. Which of the following countries have Köroğlu stories in their cultures? Tick them.
- Azerbaijan – Georgia – Turkmenistan –
- Uzbekistan – Kazakhistan
G. Listen to the story and put the events in the correct order
- 1. g 2. d 3. b 4. h 5. f
- 6. a 7. i 8. e 9. j 10.c
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 41
A. Read the following extract from the second Nasreddin Hodja story. Answer the questions
- He went back very quickly.
- He was very angry.
B. Can you translate these idioms into your own language?
- hızlıca/ çabucak/ çok geçmeden/ vakit kaybetmeden/ kaşla göz arasında
- küplere binmek/ öfkeden kudurmak/ çok sinirlenmek
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 42
B. Write each of the following verbs into the correct column above.
A. Work in pairs. Look at activity C in While You Listen. Take turns to tell the story. Use sequence words like First, Next, Then, Later, After that, Afterwards, Finally. Start as follows.
One day, the Hodja borrowed a big pot from a neighbor. Afterwards, he gave it back with a small pot in it. When the neighbor saw it, he asked, “What’s this?” The Hodja said, “Your pot gave birth!” The neighbor happily thanked the Hodja. Next, he accepted the small pot. A few weeks later, the Hodja borrowed the big pot from the neighbor again, but this time he didn’t return it. First, the neighbor waited for several days, and then he came to the Hodja’s house. After that, he asked, “What happened to my pot?” The Hodja answered, “Your pot died.” The neighbor was shocked. He said, “Pots don’t die!” Finally, the Hodja said, “You believed that your pot gave birth. Now why don’t you believe that your pot died?
C. Work with a different partner. Look at activity D in While You Listen. Take turns to tell the story with sequence words. Use the prompts below or your own words
One day, someone invited the Hodja to a banquet. He dressed plainly but when he went there, he saw everyone was wearing nice clothes. No one welcomed him. They ignored him so the Hodja was very unhappy. Next, he went home quickly and put on his fur coat. After that, he returned soon. Now everyone greeted him politely. First, the Hodja didn’t start to eat. While everyone was looking at him, he dunked the sleeve of his coat into the soup bowl and said, “Eat, my fur coat, eat!” Then he said, When I came here in plain clothes, you ignored me. Afterwards, I went home and dressed beautifully. When I came back, I was wearing a fur coat so you offered me the best meals. You respected my fur coat, not me. So it should eat!
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 43
A. Read the paragraph and answer the questions
- They are set in Central Asia.
- They are possibly set in the period from the 8th century to the 13th century.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 44
B. Read the story. Write the name of the main character to complete the title
C. Read the story again and answer the questions
- Bayındır Khan gave permission to Kazılık Koca for a raid.
- Kazılık Koca went to the Düzmüral Castle.
- The ruler of the castle was a big man. He was extremely strong and very good at fighting.
- The ruler caught Kazılık Koca and put him in prison. He stayed in prison for sixteen years.
- He was a brave young man.
- One day, he learned everything while hewas arguing with someone.
- He fought heroically against the ruler of the castle and killed him. Then Kazılık Koca went out of prison and found out that his son Yegenek saved him. After that, they hugged each other.
D. Find the following verbs in the story and match them with their meanings (a-c).
- 1. b / 2. c / 3. a
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 45
E. Read the following text. Who is it about?
- Nene Hatun
E. Read the following text. Who is it about?
F. Read the text again and fill in the timeline below with the events (a-g)
G. Find these words in the text. Then use the correct words to complete the sentences
- front line
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 47
A. Look at activity B in While You Read. Find the following idiom in the last paragraph.Circle the correct alternative
B. Look at activity E in While You Read. Find the following idiom in the first paragraph. Choose the correct answer
- b. You’re experiencing a difficult period and you have a lot of problems.