9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları (Teenwise) (5.Ünite)
İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları SAYFA 62
1: Look at the pictures and complete the descriptions with the correct names.
1: Lydia / 2. Jim / 3. Ethan / 4. Emma / 5. Mia / 6. Bruce
3. Look at the pictures again in exerxise 1 and compare the people.
- Emma is plumper than Mia.
- Ethan is the youngest of all.
- Lydia is the most beautiful.
- Jim is more handsome than Ethan.
- Emma is shorter than Lydia.
4. Choose the correct option that explain the words in bold.
1: a / 2. a / 3. b / 4. a / 5. b
İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları SAYFA 63
5. Listen to two people talking about the inspirational characters. Write the correct numbers next to their names.
1: Sam Harker / 2. Steve Jones / 3. Hazel Taylor / 4. Barbara Benson
6. Listen to the dialogue again. Fill in the blanks with the correct names.
1: Anita / 2. Hazel Taylor / 3. Steve Jones / 4. Barbara Benson / 5. Sam Harker
7. Compare at the two pictures to find the differences. Then compare them using these verbs.
- The man is taking a photo in picture A but he is playing flute in picture B.
- The cat is sitting on the old woman’s lap in picture A but the old woman is holding a bag in picture B.
- The girl with glasses is eating a hamburger in picture A but she is looking at her phone in picture B.
- The girl next to the old woman is playing the tambourine in picture A but she is drinking something in picture B.
- The girl with short hair is clapping her hands in picture A but she is playing the maracas in picture B.
- The boy with the red shirt is dancing in picture A but he is just standing in picture B.
- The old woman is smiling in picture A but she looks sad in picture B.
İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları SAYFA 64
3. Read the fan messages on Brad Fox’s Instagram account. Guess the meaning of the bold words and choose the correct options.
1: a / 2.a / 3. b / 4. a / 5. b / 6. b
İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları SAYFA 65
4. Read the messages again. What goog qulities does Brad Fox have?
- He makes his music.
- He helps people.
- He has a good voice.
- He often visits his parents.
- He is apositive man.
5. Read again and writte true (T) or false (F).
- False (He is giving a concert in London in June.)
- False (Lernia singing Brad’s song on a karaoke night)
- False (Ebru hopes for brad not to get lost in the glitz and glamour of the show business.)
- False (Ebru wants to see Brad in Turkey soon.)
İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları SAYFA 68
2. Group the words under the correct emojis.
🙂 : generous / imaginative / polite / sincere / outgoing / patient / modest / reliable / easy – going / helpful
🙁 shy / stingy / rude / boring / lazy / ridiculous / stubborn / jealous /
İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları SAYFA 69
3. Choose the correct option that explain the words in bold.
1: a / 2. b / 3. a / 4. b / 5. a
4. Listen to Kate and Jane talking about their favorite actors. Choose the correct option.
1: Kate / 2. bad / 3. knows / 4. isn’t / 5. Daniel / 6. less / 7. Arvin / 8. Kate
5. Listen to the dialogue again. What is Arvin Bradley like? Tick the qualities.
helpful / generous / sincere / down-to-earth
İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları SAYFA 70
1a. Group the clothes under the correct headings.
FOOTWEAR : boots / sandals / high- heeled shoes / slippers / sneakers / flip flops / socks
GENERAL CLOTHES : skirt / coat / dress / blouse / suit / shorts / jeans / T-shirt / shirt /
ACCESSORIES : tie / belt / gloves / cap / headscarf / earmuffs / clutch / necklace / bracelet / hairband
2a. Look at the photos of the people and match them with their jobs.
a. 2 / b. 4 / c. 1 / d. 5 / e. 3
İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları SAYFA 71
3. Ted prepared a poster about his inspiring character, Norah Jones. Read about her and wtrite True (T) or False (F).
- False (Norah Jones has nine Grammy Awards )
- False (She has got long wavy hair with brown eyes.)
- False ( Her friends enjoy spending time with hair. )
- False ( She never keeps up with the Joneses.)
- Flase ( She is working on her new album at the moment.)
4. Read the poster again and fill in thy chart.
Apperance : short / slim / wavy long hair / big brown eyes /
Casual Clothes : T-shirt / jeans / sneakers /
Personality : polite / easy- going / sensible / modest /
Free time activities : reading books about the history music / watching films