9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları (Teenwise) (10.Ünite)
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 122
1 a. Match the technology icons with their names.
- 1. D / 2. I / 3. B / 4. H
- 5. K / 6. A / 7. G / 8. L
- 9. E / 10. J / 11. F / 12. C
b. Choose the right icons to complete the sentences.
- 1. e-mail / 2. camera / 3. GPS / 4. bluetooth
- 5. messages / 6. Internet / 7. airplane mode
3. Listen to the dialogue between Eileen and Liam. Tick () the phrases you hear.
- 2. download music
- 3. send text messages
- 4. use GP6
- 8. follow the news on Twitter
- 9. fnd school friends on facebook
- 10. share selfies on WhatsApp
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 123
4 Listen to the dialogue again and choose the correct option.
- 1. b 2. a 3. b 4. b 5. b 6. a
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 124
1 Match the apps with the correct icons.
- 1. d / 2. h / 3. a / 4. f / 5. e / 6. g / 7. c / 8. b
2 Use the phrases below and make sentences as in the example.
- We use Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and Skype to chat online.
- We use Facebook, Instagram, Skype, Youtube, WhatsApp and Snapchat to send and read messages.
- We use Instagram and Snapchat to flter photos.
- We use Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, WhatsApp, Snapchat to share pictures and videos.
- We use Pinterest to search for interests.
4 Read the posts and tick the right name for each statement
- 1. Adele / 2. Celine / 3. Lucas / 4. Adele
- 5. Lucas / 6. Celine / 7. Adele / 8. Adele
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 125
5 Look at the highlighted words / phrases in the blog and choose the correct option
- 1. b 2. a 3. a 4. b
6 Read the posts again. Who says these sentences?
- a) Lucas / b) Adele / c) Celine
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 128
1 Match the TV programmes with their names.
- documentary B
- news & weather E
- chat Show C
- quiz Show D
- reality Show A
- talent Show F
- sports programme J
- cartoon G
- TV series H
- cookery programme K
- travel programme I
2 Complete the blanks in the TV guide with the type of programmes.
|Channel 1||Channel 2|
|4.30 p.m. Amazing Africa! (documentary)|
5.45 p.m. Quick and Unique Recipes with Eva(cookery programme)
6.10 p.m. Three Days in Paris (travel programme)
7.00 p.m. Tonight Current Affairs (news /Weather)
7.50 p.m. Chit Chat with Larissa (chat show)
8.20 p.m. ‘Survivor’ (reality show)
|4.15 p.m. Spongebob Squarepants (cartoon)|
5.00 p.m. NBA League Matches (sports
5.50 p.m. Doctor Who (tv series)
6.20 p.m. Who Wants to be a Millionaire (quiz show)
7.10 p.m. Britain’s Got Talent (talent show)
3 a. Read the dialogue between Tina and Brian. They are talking about the TV programmes in exercise 2. What are they going to watch tonight?
- They are going to watch Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 129
5 Who creates the images in these movies?
- c) an animator
6. Listen to &hit &hat Zith /arissa on Channel 1. Put the events in Carlos’s life in the correct order.
- 1994- moved to the States
- 1998- graduated from university
- 2002- worked in Stars Wars II
- 2005- started an online school
- 2010- made animations for Toy Story 3
7 Listen to the chat show again and write true (T) or false (F).
- FALSE (He worked for it.)
- FALSE ( with his friends)
- FALSE There will be
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 130
2 Read the speech bubbles and write Brenda, Gerard and Paul in the blanks.
3 Read the bubbles again and answer the following questions.
- He likes watching sports programmes.
- She is watching her favourite TV series “Teen Wolf”.
- No, he isn’t. Because he is an armchair traveller. He likes visiting places in his comfyarmchair.
- Because he has to get up very early the next morning.
- Because he thinks most of the programmes are rubbish.
MEB Yayınları 9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 131
4 Complete the sentences with the highlighted words / phrases in the speech bubbles.
- 1. remote control / 2. humour / 3. comfy / 4. episode
- 5. fnd out / 6. nonsense / 7. throw away / 8. hit the sack