2018/2019 11.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı (Silver Lining) Cevapları (5. Ünite)
SAYFA : 62 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
1: Look at the list of habits below and tick the bad ones.
1 / 3 / 4 / 6
SAYFA : 63 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
4. Listen to the radio programme and tick the correct information.
1 / 3 /4 / 5
5. Listen again and choose the correct options.
1: b / 2. a / 3. b / 4. a / 5. b
SAYFA : 64 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
2. Read the statements and choose the closest meanings of the underlined idioms.
1: a / 2. b / 3 . a
SAYFA : 65 İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları
3. Read the e-mails and underline the sentences with wish , regret or unreal past expressions.
Magda : I wish I had enough courage to write you before / U wish I had taken part in all school plays and listened to your advice all the time. / If you had not encouraged me , I wouldn’t have loved acting so much.
Mrs Leeds: If you hadn’t been so inexperienced, you wouldn’t have made mistakes easily. / If I hadn’t been patient enough, I couldn’t have led talented individuals like you. / If they hadn’t made mistakes, they wouldn’t have learnt the life itself. / I wish I had led you more. / I wish Ihad more chance to encourage to go on.
4a. Work in pairs. Read the e-mails again and answer the following questions. Student A: Read Madga’s letter. / Student B : Read the Mrs Leeds’s letter.
Madga : 1. To apologise her teacher. / 2. She feels a great shame. / 3. She thinks they are nasty. / 4. She wishes she had taken part in more plays and listened to her teacher’s advice. / 5. She thanks for her teacher’s effort.
Mrs Leeds: 1. To express her feelings as a teacher. / 2. She feels satisfaction. / 3. She thinks they are inexperienced. / 4. She wishes she had turned her students fear of failure into a real success. She wishes she had led her students more. / 5. She thanks for remembering her.
5. Complete the sentences using the highlighted words in the e-mails. make necessary changes.
1: had memeorised / 2: worked on.
3: had showed up / 4: had reminded
5: had intended / 6: had turned into
7: hasn’t lost heart / 8: didn’t realise
İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa : 66
6. Work in pairs. Match the situations with results. Then, ask and answer questions using them as in the example.
1: b / 2. a / 3. e / 4. c / 5. d
7B. Listen to the statements and decide if it is had or would.
1: had / 2. had / 3. would
İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa : 68
1b. Work in pairs. Discuss the reasons why you think these options is true.
- False (1983 Film)
- False ( He calimed that.)
- False ( He proposed to build it.)
2. Use the words below to complete the sentences. Then guess and tick the ones you may hear in the listening section.
1: cyberlaw / 3: cybersecurity / 5. cyberattack
3. Listen to the interwieew with a former security consultant and choose the correct options.
1: crimes / 2. illegal / 3. security / 4. cyberattacks / 5. authorisation / 6. e-mail
İngilizce Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa : 69
4. Listen to the interview with Jones again and choose the correct options.
1: a / 2. a / 3. b / 4. a / 5. b
5a. Work in pairs. Match the statements w,th the pictures.
1: b / 2.a / 3. d / 4. c